• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Mil3s

SNA Select
I think gpa is more important than the major. But if youā€™re a nonsense major with a bad gpa thatā€™s no bueno.
Speaking of majors when you all filled out your apsr and it asked for your major. Did anyone else have to select the ā€œotherā€ option due to your specific major not being listed?

Mil3s

SNA Select
I think I did for my MS?
Just wanted to see if I wasnā€™t the only one šŸ˜­. I studied environmental science for renewable energy but the closest thing they had on the form was soil science / crop science so I had to go with the ā€œotherā€ option.

GoVols03

SNFO Select
All I know is living conditions will be considerably better than RTC because when I went to enlisted boot camp we just lived In a huge open bay compartment where everyone slept and had to shower together so that was ass. We will be living with only one other person and have a private shower so thatā€™s a huge come up.