• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ 188 Who's Going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow9660

Got the Unofficial Word Today....I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to everyone who got in...I'll be in touch to meet up with you guys in Quantico. By the way...selected for NFO (going to get eye surgery while I'm in on the Corps' tab)...anyway it's been a long time comin'...off to drop my 2 weeks notice to my job.... !

makoslim

Air candidate 188
well, still no word, so they must be at least considering me... damn Im anxoius, this time I actually have a chance to get in, for 188 I had a $hitty PFT and didn't expect to get in, this time Im nervous. Yeah, hopefully theyll take me just because I can handle the cold (after all, we will be back in Korea kickin some Commy A$$ sometime in the next ten or twenty right?!) congrats to all that have heard, wish me luck!

Gladiator106

Hey everyone, I am a grad student at ERAU applying for OCC-188. Just dropping a line. Kit goes out this week. Hey Trongod46, I take it that you are at an extended campus...you like it? What are you studying? Oh yeah, Shadow9660 your pic of the hornet ditching flares is pretty kick ass! I know the pilot who was flying that plane in the shoot. Anyways, I hope to be there with those of you who got selected. I am applying for an air contract.

trongod46

pilot
yeah gladiator i went through the campus out here in LA basin not to bad, it was not a flight program, i did get my ppl on my own though,
Shadow you are in San Berandino right, pm and we could do some long weekend runs or something or if you have any questions i can answer since i was a sgt i know a lil about a few things,

Shadow9660

definately trongod....stay posted to this forum...cuz I'm sure I'll have questions about getting stuff ready as the weeks go by...by the way...wheres the nearest place to get the new jungle issue boots....Pendleton, Miramar, or is there anywhere in L.A....not sure if Barstow will have them I'm told...

Merlin

Merlin
Gladiator106 it was an 18:06. Those last few seconds...................next time, and yours? Anyways, I'd like to share that I too was selected for air!! Once again congrats to everyone and I'm looking forward to January 15th.

R/S,

Merlin

Gladiator106

Thanks!

Hey Merlin...yeah, my run time is kinda slow at 21:34. I definently need to work on that. At least I have 20 PU/100 SU. Have you been running all your life and/or how do you train?

What's up Trongod46...sounds like fun flying out in Cali!

kevin

congrats to everyone selected so far! just found out this morning i was selected (air). can't wait to meet you all/yall in the not too distant future. while im excited, it still doesnt compare to the overwhelming excitement of my first avatar (just figured out yesterday how to do it).....ah, the simple things.

SFgirl

Congrats to all you guys! Reading your acceptances gets me even more excited/nervous about my own app, soon to go in for 189...

Status
Not open for further replies.