• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Obama plans quick move on Gitmo

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
what about pirates? they are virtually the same as terrorists and it's only a matter of time until the decide to hop on a US flagged ship and hold it for ransom. when it does happen, which it eventually will, how will we treat these guys? you would think gitmo would be the perfect kind of place to send these misfit criminals, but if it closes, we would run into the same problems we have now with deciding what to do with the current gitmo prisoners. you would think this might be taken into consideration when looking to close the prison, but no one's said anything about it. anyone have any thoughts?

Privateers.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Kure Atoll.
Bingo.

Westernmost (and northernmost at the same time) place in the Hawaiian Islands chain .... about 100 miles from the Date Line .... and in the middle of nowhere ... or if you need more "room" ... put 'em on Midway.

A perfect spot for the Gitmo inmates & their "lawyers". :)

Huggy Bear

pilot
Gitmo detainees are big news in my little corner of the world. They have 7 of their citizens held there. They were all captured in Afghanistan doing "humanitarian" work. They were just helping and we big bad americans just swooped them up and ceased their benevolent work.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Gitmo detainees are big news in my little corner of the world. They have 7 of their citizens held there. They were all captured in Afghanistan doing "humanitarian" work. They were just helping and we big bad americans just swooped them up and ceased their benevolent work.

Just on what I know, I'm guessing this "Humanitarian work" involved AK-47s pointed in the general vicinity of Americans.

Either that, or that they were carrying information regarding the actions of the enemy...

I'm just guessing here...no not really.

~d

zoomie08

Fast, Neat, Average...
Huggy,

What is "your little corner of the world?" I can't read arabic...or farsi....or whatever that is.