• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NS Norfolk O-Club Revival/AW Rally 6 FEB...er, make that 20 FEB!!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That was 50 bucks a piece, smart guy. And that is almost bunny-ranch prices...

This is what you might get in PCOLA for 50 bucks if you are lucky....plus some type of gift that keeps on giving. :eek:
my-name-earl133.jpg

-ea6bflyr ;)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This is what you might get in PCOLA for 50 bucks if you are lucky....plus some type of gift that keeps on giving. :eek:
my-name-earl133.jpg

-ea6bflyr ;)

OK let me walk everyone through this barney style. EACH PERSON gives 50 bucks ~= $500-1000 = no gifts that keep giving from pcola hooker. :D

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
OK let me walk everyone through this barney style. EACH PERSON gives 50 bucks ~= $500-1000 = no gifts that keep giving from pcola hooker. :D

I understood that. I'm just saying, no matter how much you pay, there's only so much talent available in our little corner of Baja Alabama.

Regardless, I will be at the club tonight to see what you manage to dredge up.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
That has to be a man in drag. Whatever it is, I'll bet it can smoke the hell out of some meth.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
MB - the legend continues

It is today. I can trash my own career - I don't need any help, thank you. :)

MB still has the magic touch. I got there around 1730 and folks were still rolling in the door. MB was holding court with Annalisa and Mike as folks continued to fill the room. Then comes the piece de resistance. Skipper of USS Wasp shows up with his entire "Ready Room" (his words) and makes announcement thanking MB and A-6intruder for setting up the evening. A good time was still being had by all as I departed the pattern. BZ!

Annalisa

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
It was nice to meet you, HJ. :) Mike and I had a really good time, and we'd love to do it again soon.

bb1125

None
Skipper of USS Wasp shows up with his entire "Ready Room" (his words)
Well, he is an aviator after all. He was my squadron XO at HSL-51 back when I was an AM2. I could tell a story or two about him during dets down to Kadena, but I digress. I wish I could have been there. Good to hear you guys had a good turn out.

Pags

N/A
pilot
MB still has the magic touch. I got there around 1730 and folks were still rolling in the door. MB was holding court with Annalisa and Chris as folks continued to fill the room. Then comes the piece de resistance. Skipper of USS Wasp shows up with his entire "Ready Room" (his words) and makes announcement thanking MB and A-6intruder for setting up the evening. A good time was still being had by all as I departed the pattern. BZ!

Well damnit, looks like I left a few minutes before the party started.