• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NS Norfolk O-Club Revival/AW Rally 6 FEB...er, make that 20 FEB!!

a-6intruder

Richard Hardshaft
None
Free beer at Breezy Point on 20 Feb.

OK MB, if you set it up, I'll make arrangements to cover the first $100 of liquid refreshment. If we don't spend that much, I'll buy saucers of milk during Monday Lunch for all the pu$$ies who are too tight to come out for a drink during Happy Hour.

Put another way, I have a $4500 mortgage, a kid in college, and a kid in private school. The average JO bachelor has way more disposable income than I do, but is also a tight wad. Show up or risk being shamed.

MasterBates

I'll do what needs to happen to make sure the club is open 1600-1900(preferably later if crowd warrants it) on the 20th.

I'll beat the bushes at -120 to try to get the NAs, NFOs, and NerdHerd (SNFOs) out there.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Hozer is in for the same $100 initial laydown (again!) at the P-cola O-club next Firday...aka the REAL nurses night...
Bring it. Leadership? CO NAS, CO TW6, CO ASOS, CO NASC...

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
2 Weeks enough time to arrange with base to dig ceremonial first spadeful of dirt for the Norfolk Cubi CAT? Maybe first one with riders (simulate E-2 perhaps)?

MasterBates

I think this one could be indoors. There is the indoor pool building behind the club. But then it's not near the bar..

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think this one could be indoors. There is the indoor pool building behind the club. But then it's not near the bar..

I know it well. It's only a short stroll. There used to be remains of a Dilbert Dunker at Pax pool. If it's there and they're willing to part with it, that might yield some useful parts.

MasterBates

Ok, everything with the club is set.

If people can give me a rough number of how many they have coming from their command, it would be appreciated.

I don't want to tell them we got a shitload of people coming, they bring in 4 bartenders, and it's 20 of us, and also don't want to have 100 people there and have 1 bartender. Basically the club wants a best guess on numbers.

PM me or post your estimates. And those of you in squadrons, tell the guys you work with about this. Even though it seems like all of Naval Aviation is on here, not everybody is.

a-6intruder

Richard Hardshaft
None
I can tend bar! It's not like I'll get punished for stepping behind the counter - I'm already in this for my lunch money for the next month.

MasterBates

Just bumping to remind people that it is THIS Friday, the 20th.

Free. Booze.

If anyone has a good flyer idea, lemme know otherwise my hokey-ass design is getting hung up in the squadron tomorrow.