• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NS Norfolk O-Club Revival/AW Rally 6 FEB...er, make that 20 FEB!!

MasterBates

It is time to make the O-club alive again at NS Norfolk.

This Friday, 6 Feb 1700ish-til they kick us out.

Come as you are, perhaps wear AWG if able.

We can rotate a Tidewater AW thing between here and Oceana, but between the clubs, Norfolk seems to need the help more. It does good for lunch, but is dead otherwise. Plus I will be at work until late on Friday, and it's right across the street for me.

If I have time to change, I'll be the ogre-sized dude in AWGs. :D

Renegade One

None
Don't foregt that there's also a monthly Hampton Roads Tailhook Ready Room get-together at Keagan's in Va. Beach...they'd LOVE to see you guys show up in AWGs...but I guess that's not legal, being a working uni and all. But...a good group worthy of your support as well.

V/R, Spike

Pags

N/A
pilot
Don't foregt that there's also a monthly Hampton Roads Tailhook Ready Room get-together at Keagan's in Va. Beach...they'd LOVE to see you guys show up in AWGs...but I guess that's not legal, being a working uni and all. But...a good group worthy of your support as well.

V/R, Spike

If the likes of squorch and I show up to the TH thing, are they gonna make us wait outside and then let us come in for a drink every 3hrs or so?

phrogpilot73

If the likes of squorch and I show up to the TH thing, are they gonna make us wait outside and then let us come in for a drink every 3hrs or so?
The best part is going through ASO school and having P-3 guys in your AMB group (we're doing the 60B SIR). They asked what seemed (to them) like a simple question. I smiled and said "A NAVAL Aviator, you know - the kind that go to the boat, would know that..." ;)

Nothing but love websan...

Pags

N/A
pilot
The best part is going through ASO school and having P-3 guys in your AMB group (we're doing the 60B SIR). They asked what seemed (to them) like a simple question. I smiled and said "A NAVAL Aviator, you know - the kind that go to the boat, would know that..." ;)

Nothing but love websan...

Yeah, ASO school is good for a meeting of a lot of T/M/S, with a lot of "basic" questions and what I felt like was a lot of "basic" learning.

And to your SIR....who the hell is MR DEICE?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I'll be there. Dice will be on hand as well.

Excellent ... roll for drinks ... Navy bar traditions.

For you newbie's ... study up on Ship, Capt, and Crew, Klondike (probably not gonna' happen ... :D) ....

Remember: "Ace high in the P.I." ... :D

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Masterbates,

You also have to build a Cubi cat at every O-Bar that you are stationed at.:D

I just my latest copy of Hook. Nice job down in Texas.

phrogpilot73

Masterbates,

You also have to build a Cubi cat at every O-Bar that you are stationed at.:D

I just my latest copy of Hook. Nice job down in Texas.
Even cooler would be a RAST set up in the Norfolk O'Club. You could get all the fixed wing homos to try and hover in the burble... Of course - that might be too much work...

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So, what would that be? Drop a line into a beer mug while balancing a unicycle on a tabletop?

Just got my copy of The Hook. Nice write-up.

stalk

Lobster's Pop
pilot
Excellent ... roll for drinks ... Navy bar traditions.

For you newbie's ... study up on Ship, Capt, and Crew, Klondike (probably not gonna' happen ... :D) ....

Remember: "Ace high in the P.I." ... :D

And don't forget..."you can never lose in a big roll" :p