• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 2014 Supply Board

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Well, just heard back that my packet has finally been sent up to NRC, however it will not be seen at this next supply board. First board for me will be the Intel, then hopefully SWO, and then Supply in February. I wish everyone luck on Monday!

jmeff

Every person of authority I have spoken with says the tenth, but the holiday does trouble me. Sometime this week, though, for sure.

exNavyOffRec

Every person of authority I have spoken with says the tenth, but the holiday does trouble me. Sometime this week, though, for sure.

NRC is on a 4 day, do you think a person on a day off would arrange to do work, not for this circumstance....

jmeff

Well, the four-day is finally over so hopefully the board will start today and not wait any longer.

This question is primarily directed to NavyOffRec and Rufio, but if anybody else can answer on good authority then I welcome it. I tailored my kit (motivational statement mostly) for the coming Intel board and was not expecting the processor to submit it for this Supply board. I am assuming I don't have a snowball's chance in hell to get picked for this Supply board because of my motivational statement. My question: I want to update my statement and be reconsidered for the February Supply board, would the aforementioned information be sufficient for a letter of reconsideration?

jmeff

This question is primarily directed to NavyOffRec and Rufio, but if anybody else can answer on good authority then I welcome it. I tailored my kit (motivational statement mostly) for the coming Intel board and was not expecting the processor to submit it for this Supply board. I am assuming I don't have a snowball's chance in hell to get picked for this Supply board because of my motivational statement. My question: I want to update my statement and be reconsidered for the February Supply board, would the aforementioned information be sufficient for a letter of reconsideration?

I wouldn't say this is on good authority but everything I have seen indicates you don't need a letter of reconsideration. Those seem to be reserved for having the last board reconsider you. I believe you can just resubmit your application for each board that comes along.

I could be very, very wrong, but that seems to be how it works from the way everyone else talks.

exNavyOffRec

In order to change anything in your application once it is submitted you would have to have it rejected all the way back to the NRD, then change the items you want, then resubmit up through the approval process.

egardell

Knowing that a decision has already been made on my application, but I can't see the results for at least another week is testing my sanity.. I'm on this website way too much. And having a smart phone doesn't help.

jmeff

Knowing that a decision has already been made on my application, but I can't see the results for at least another week is testing my sanity.. I'm on this website way too much. And having a smart phone doesn't help.

You and me both. F5 is starting to get very angry with me. Do you know for sure that the board finished already?