• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 2014 Supply Board

egardell

No, I don't know that for sure. But they've had at least a week. I guess if they had a lot of supply applicants it may take longer to get all the decisions made. Im honestly not very familiar with the board process though.

jmeff

No, I don't know that for sure. But they've had at least a week. I guess if they had a lot of supply applicants it may take longer to get all the decisions made. Im honestly not very familiar with the board process though.

I have considered calling the OCS Help Desk to ask if the board has finished but I don't want to be "that guy." Besides, it won't help quell this anxious feeling.

Cavell

Hello all!

Been lurking on these forums for quite a while now. I really appreciate all the information that is provided here.

A little background information on myself.

I am currently enlisted in the Navy as an AC2. I've been enlisted for a couple years now. I hold a Bachelor's degree in music. I applied for SNA/NFO/Supply. I was a non-select for the aviation communities (back in the June board). I'll probably get one more shot at that before I age out. Like all of you I am anxiously awaiting the results from the November 10th Supply board.

My stats are as follows:

Bachelor's Degree: Music
GPA: 3.5
ASTB: 47 5/5/5
LORs: O-5 NFO, O-3 Security Officer (and PhD), O-3 CATCC Officer (LDO), and an LOR from my supervisor at the animal shelter I volunteer at.
Interviews: O-5 NFO, O-3 Pilot, O-4 Supply Officer
Warfare Designation: AW/SW
I also have an extensive volunteer service background and a pretty good write up from my Captain.

Anyway, I'll be lurking here for a while hoping to hear about results finally being released. I'll also make sure to leave a post if I hear or see anything posted to BUPERS. Best of luck to all of you. Let's hope we all get picked up!!! haha

I'm really hoping that we'll see really good results from this board being that it is the first Supply board of the current fiscal year, and that there hasn't been a supply board for quite some time now.

exNavyOffRec

Hello all!

Been lurking on these forums for quite a while now. I really appreciate all the information that is provided here.

A little background information on myself.

I am currently enlisted in the Navy as an AC2. I've been enlisted for a couple years now. I hold a Bachelor's degree in music. I applied for SNA/NFO/Supply. I was a non-select for the aviation communities (back in the June board). I'll probably get one more shot at that before I age out. Like all of you I am anxiously awaiting the results from the November 10th Supply board.

My stats are as follows:

Bachelor's Degree: Music
GPA: 3.5
ASTB: 47 5/5/5
LORs: O-5 NFO, O-3 Security Officer (and PhD), O-3 CATCC Officer (LDO), and an LOR from my supervisor at the animal shelter I volunteer at.
Interviews: O-5 NFO, O-3 Pilot, O-4 Supply Officer
Warfare Designation: AW/SW
I also have an extensive volunteer service background and a pretty good write up from my Captain.

Anyway, I'll be lurking here for a while hoping to hear about results finally being released. I'll also make sure to leave a post if I hear or see anything posted to BUPERS. Best of luck to all of you. Let's hope we all get picked up!!! haha

I'm really hoping that we'll see really good results from this board being that it is the first Supply board of the current fiscal year, and that there hasn't been a supply board for quite some time now.

If you don't get picked up by Supply retake the ASTB and boost those scores.

Cavell

Definitely on the "to do" list. I've also got several new LORs I will be swapping in: O-5 Pilot, O-4 Supply Officer, O-5 Supply Officer, O-4 Air Force Retired, and a Vietnam era Army Helicopter pilot. My application seems heavily geared towards the aviation communities but in all honesty I would be just as excited to get picked up by the Supply community. Those guys have so many great opportunities in and out of the Navy. I hope the board doesn't see my choice to apply for Supply as a "last ditch effort" to get picked up.

jmeff

Well, I may not have found out about O1 yet but I just made E6. Anyone else pick up this cycle?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

I second this. I've seen an applicant with a similar profile and a Master's Degree get turned down because he had a 45 OAR score. If you can boost that to a 50 or even higher, I say you should be in the clear. Make sure you get an appraisal from an O5 and higher Supply Officer too.

egardell

Is not having an appraisal from a Supply officer that big of a disadvantage? I have two LOR from a CEO of a Supply chain company that I interned for and one from my manager at a distribution warehouse. The other is from a former Governor. The reason why I ask is because my recruiter told me it wasn't necessary and that it wasn't a big deal. Obviously I've seen you and others talk about how important it is for supply candidates. I just can't understand why my recruiter would tell me something completely contradictory.