• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 2014 Supply Board

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Yes it was. I was going to interview with an Intel O6 and then track down a Supply officer to interview with, but them was told that so I didn't bother. Now I'm regretting not getting it done.

jmeff

Yes it was. I was going to interview with an Intel O6 and then track down a Supply officer to interview with, but them was told that so I didn't bother. Now I'm regretting not getting it done.

I wish I could be more help. All I know for sure is that for AD Navy we have to have a minimum of three interviews with at least one from an officer in each designator for which we are applying.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Yeah. I'm AD Army, but have to apply through the civilian route. I just hope I'm competitive enough. Especially if they take into account that I was a recruiter for 3 years.

jmeff

I certainly wish you luck with all three of your boards. Can I ask why Navy instead of Army?

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Thanks. I wish you luck as well! The Army's OCS program caps out at 6 years time in service, and I'm not going to take no as an answer for any OCS. So I'm apply to the Navy, plus I come from a Navy family. I branched off when I was 17 during the Iraq war so I could go and fight, did 27 months there and now I'm deployed to East Africa. With the Navy I'd be able to further my career and see more than the Middle East.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Well, as a SWO you will certainly be seeing the bluer parts of the world. ;) I suppose that has to be better than brown.
Water is definitely better than desert. lol. However, the Navy is here where I'm at, but it's mainly Reservists. When I get in, I hope I never have to come back!

BC1107

I asked if I could submit interviews with my packet. I was told that's only for Reserves. I'm not sure if there is time before the 15th to send in an interview or not.
I'm a civilian applying, and my recruiter told me the same thing about interviews being only for reserves. I'm regretting not looking into it further. Hopefully it doesn't hurt our chances too bad. Good luck to you.

jmeff

I'm a civilian applying, and my recruiter told me the same thing about interviews being only for reserves. I'm regretting not looking into it further. Hopefully it doesn't hurt our chances too bad. Good luck to you.

Your numbers certainly look competitive and they make me worry about my own. Hopefully the interviews are not that big of a deal.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
I don't think you have anything to worry about. lol. Me on the other hand, I don't have the best stats compared you and jmeff

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Well, today is the NRC cut off date for the supply board on the 10th. I'm hoping my processor sent my packet up in time!

jmeff

Well, today is the NRC cut off date for the supply board on the 10th. I'm hoping my processor sent my packet up in time!

I hope it all works out for you. On a similar note, I thought I would be able to handle the waiting better but I'm already going crazy.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
My packet wasn't sent up to NRC yesterday, looks like I won't be seen at this board. Pretty upset considering that it was sent to the processor on the 2nd of Oct and she told me on the 7th of Oct that it was being QC'd.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Anybody have the Program Managers POC for Supply boards? Since the processor didn't submit it on time, maybe I can sweet talk them into allowing my packet to get in.