• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

North Korean Nuke Test

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
CRM is part of the Natops eval :)

it's just good headwork.

Exactly. I had an ARP "training" session where we had to take a recce test of East Asian surface vessels and subs. We were deploying to S. America. Brilliant. When asked if we could collaborate, we were told in an absolute fashion "NO!" because you might have to decide if you need to shoot a hellfire at the "unknown" vessel in a split second (riiiiiight). My response: "So I can't utilize my co-pilot?" Lots of sputtering and such w/ no real answer other than to take the test and not cheat.

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
How ??? 'Cause we really didn't believe it nor operate by it ... it was just a "joke" ... to try and sound "tough" and GAF .... :)

Well unfortunately, I've known fellow officers for who it wasn't a joke. Which is a good reason why I'm glad I'm not still serving.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Exactly. I had an ARP "training" session where we had to take a recce test of East Asian surface vessels and subs. We were deploying to S. America. Brilliant. When asked if we could collaborate, we were told in an absolute fashion "NO!" because you might have to decide if you need to shoot a hellfire at the "unknown" vessel in a split second (riiiiiight). My response: "So I can't utilize my co-pilot?" Lots of sputtering and such w/ no real answer other than to take the test and not cheat.

gotta love stuff like that. so much for reason and logic....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Quickly after learing the code of honor I learned that we elaborate, collaborate and borrow. Whoop brutha.

Yeah, honor code? Welcome to the real world. The military isn't some kind of moralistic Utopia, despite what they might tell you at the service academies.

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
BTW, the Democrats are blaming... you guessed it.... Bush for NK's alleged test (or non-test?).

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
BTW, the Democrats are blaming... you guessed it.... Bush for NK's alleged test (or non-test?).

Who else are they going to blame? Haven' you heard the President is the Devil, 'cause Bobby Bouche's momma said so. Their arguement has that much validity.

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.