• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

North Korean Nuke Test

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
The administration (well and everyone else) will do everything they can to prevent war with NK. It's just too huge and scary to think about.

We will continue to appease and hope China can set them straight. The status quo will be around for a while.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The administration (well and everyone else) will do everything they can to prevent war with NK. It's just too huge and scary to think about.

We will continue to appease and hope China can set them straight. The status quo will be around for a while.

Exactly how are we doing that now?

Brett

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Exactly how are we doing that now?

Brett

I think the New York Times reporting hits the nail on the head:

"China had sent an emissary to the White House, Tang Jiaxuan, who met with President Bush during the day and appeared to be walking a line between punishing North Korea and preventing the United States from taking measures that would seriously threaten the government, according to the deputy national security adviser, J. D. Crouch."

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think the New York Times reporting hits the nail on the head:

"China had sent an emissary to the White House, Tang Jiaxuan, who met with President Bush during the day and appeared to be walking a line between punishing North Korea and preventing the United States from taking measures that would seriously threaten the government, according to the deputy national security adviser, J. D. Crouch."

I'm talking about the DPRK.

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
And today ... my newest, best friend ... "Connie" ... or "Condi" to the rest of you .... stated that UNCLE would defend Japan with the UNCLE's "full military might" against any misteps by "Lil Kim" and his gang ....

... "full military might" would include, one may assume .... nukes.

... as in .... "nukes" ... like those we used on Japan ???

Soooooooo ... let me get this straight: the only country in the world that has been nuke'd will now be defended WITH nukes by the country THAT NUKE'D 'EM in the first place .... :)

I love diplomacy. I suppose this is what you call ... irony ???