• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

mhunter

None
Heard from my OR today; I'm on a list to receive my FINSEL. I just need to provide my final transcripts and gpa upon graduation, and it should be released.
Same here. I thought I wouldn't have to wait for mine since I already had my bachelor's degree. My OR said he found out today that they are waiting on my final transcript for my Master's since it was a part of my kit. May 8 can't come fast enough now.

For those who have gotten their FINSEL from this board: Did you already have a clearance or was your investigation done before you submitted your kit?

Subhunter116

SubHunter116
Any special conditions? Besides having your clearances already because I already have mine.
I can only speculate, I have no real answer. I am AD with a clearance and I had orders to a carrier. Until my FINSEL arrived, the Detailer had to hold my orders to the carrier in the event I was not selected. By holding my orders, the carrier was without that billet until I would transfer there because I was instructed to not transfer in the event of selection. I am assuming that this was noticed, my FINSEL issued, and someone else can now take my previous billet on the carrier. But I could be completely wrong, just speculating.

Jeremy Goods

I can only speculate, I have no real answer. I am AD with a clearance and I had orders to a carrier. Until my FINSEL arrived, the Detailer had to hold my orders to the carrier in the event I was not selected. By holding my orders, the carrier was without that billet until I would transfer there because I was instructed to not transfer in the event of selection. I am assuming that this was noticed, my FINSEL issued, and someone else can now take my previous billet on the carrier. But I could be completely wrong, just speculating.
Completely understandable.

Donald Auld

This may come off as a random question, but my recruiter says the next SNA board was going to be soon. Mid-April is his prediction. Can anyone confirm this?

I barely missed the last board...