• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next Pilot/NFO/SWO Rolling Board in February 2015

Fermi

In case you haven't had your fill of rumors yet, I went to finalize my application with my recruiter today and he said that the next board would be on Tuesday (Feb 3rd) and that we had already missed the submission deadline.

But then he said the next board after that would probably be in March... which is definitely wrong (90-120 days). So I don't know what to believe.

Rufio has not confirmed any dates, and the FPs are putting out conflicting info. I am back to square one and just assuming the board takes place sometime in FEBRUARY. All the AD guys know that the Navy changes dates at times down to final moments anyways.

I'm with you. All this speculation is bad for my health. "Board is February 3, wait no it's not, wait yes it is, wait wtf."

USSMaximus

Someone said the 23rd, however, Rufio hasn't said anything, and my recruiter hasn't heard anything either. It says February/March timeframe, so who knows when it could be.

KnightFlight

Just from reading this I'm saying SNA/NFO board will be Feb. 3rd and SWO will be Feb. 23 as they are not held together. If this true, non submitted kits or kits being sent in this week will likely miss the board as they must be reviewed by NRC for errors before actually being pushed to the board.
Also, rolling board means just that, rolling. This means another board may be held in March. 90-120 is not a requirement but more like an estimate.
Finally, if you haven't submitted yet, push to get in a well presented kit as soon as possible. These dates seem to be mysteries. We are all trying to join the military, let's get used to anxiously waiting for last minute dates lol.
Let's all try relax and do our best to submit a competitive kit when the time is right. There will be plenty more boards to come. It's almost Friday which means you can cheat and have a brew tonight ;)

Disclaimer- Everything I just said is to the best of my knowledge and could all be false. :D

Subhunter116

SubHunter116
This wont help, but just to continue the Salem Board Trials, the processor I spoke with said the "board" on the 3rd was news to him and he had no knowledge of it.

Hodgesa

Pro Rec SNFO April Board
This wont help, but just to continue the Salem Board Trials, the processor I spoke with said the "board" on the 3rd was news to him and he had no knowledge of it.
From what I've heard from on here, as well as my NRD, a lot of times we find out about board dates on here before the NRDs do, and that sometimes the NRDs don't find out until after the board occurred

mhunter

None
Just from reading this I'm saying SNA/NFO board will be Feb. 3rd and SWO will be Feb. 23 as they are not held together. If this true, non submitted kits or kits being sent in this week will likely miss the board as they must be reviewed by NRC for errors before actually being pushed to the board.
Also, rolling board means just that, rolling. This means another board may be held in March. 90-120 is not a requirement but more like an estimate.
Finally, if you haven't submitted yet, push to get in a well presented kit as soon as possible. These dates seem to be mysteries. We are all trying to join the military, let's get used to anxiously waiting for last minute dates lol.
Let's all try relax and do our best to submit a competitive kit when the time is right. There will be plenty more boards to come. It's almost Friday which means you can cheat and have a brew tonight ;)

Disclaimer- Everything I just said is to the best of my knowledge and could all be false. :D
Except for the fact it is almost Friday and we should all have a brew! Maybe even a couple to help deal with our insanity.