• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need to find a pensacola rental with male roommates

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
You guys are all freaking me out. My girlfriend and I are ALREADY fighting over the fact that I will be going to foreign ports without her.

I haven't even sworn in yet... :(

What is the girl situation like in Pensacola?

It's awesome!! They are all well educated, beautiful, and none of them have kids... It's kind of like paradise.

MasterBates

Dude, if you GF is freaking now when you are not in..

How do you think she will be as a wife when you are out of comms for a week and pull into Phuket?

jsmiller

Drop her now! There's plenty of other women out there. You can always get another one.

Like some of the guys said, Pensacola got a decent female population. My bet is your future wife's waiting for you there.

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
You guys are all freaking me out. My girlfriend and I are ALREADY fighting over the fact that I will be going to foreign ports without her.

I haven't even sworn in yet... :(

What is the girl situation like in Pensacola?

If you truly love the girl then stick with her knowing that communication is the key. Otherwise get the hell out of the relationship and give both of you time to move on before things get more intense.

Furthermore, if you have to ask US about staying with your lady the relationship is probably not the best. Don't stick with her and drag her through the military because you are worried about the "quality spread" of girls in pcola. Plus if she ain't onboard with the military, she will probably just make you look bad by not knowing when to bite her tongue at specific functions or events (seen it firsthand). I love the various I hate Navy/Flightschool posts I see on facebook and other places posted by others wives and girlfrieds; however, most out there are extremely supportive of us.

chelley

Agreed. If she can't pull on her big girl panties now, the stakes get higher when she moves in with you/you two crazy kids get hitched. You definitely don't need the extra guilt or distraction.