• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Need to find a pensacola rental with male roommates

UFNavyGator

I'm about to PCS to Pensacola on 13 August to start flight school as an SNA. I need to have male roommates - my girlfriend doesn't appreciate me living with other females. If you need a room to fill, email me at jp072987@gmail.com or call me at (845) 325 - 7220

-John Pasichnyk

d3west86

It's not that hard to find roommates. Just report in and get set-up in the BOQ for a few days. The flight management office is full of advertisements for roommates and places to live. Don't worry about it. Oh yeah...and unless you plan on marrying her...haha...drop the g/f! jk

BlkPny

pilot
Four things to do.

1. When you get to API, check at Student Control for other guys looking for room-mates.

2. Grow some stones.

3. Start acting like a big guy. You will be surrounded by grown-up men and women.

4. Never, ever let anyone in your class know about your post. Being a complete wimp is best kept private.

Oh yeah, keep the girlfriend. You two probably deserve each other.

JonDW7

Look for a post by Jevy98. He posted in this same section of the forum a while back. Two of the three roommates are moving out, and it's an awesome house that is about ten minutes out the back gate. One of the roommates will be left, and he is an NFO type that is in primary. If you cannot get a hold of anybody from the post, then let me know. I am good friends with all of those guys.

jsmiller

Four things to do.

1. When you get to API, check at Student Control for other guys looking for room-mates.

2. Grow some stones.

3. Start acting like a big guy. You will be surrounded by grown-up men and women.

4. Never, ever let anyone in your class know about your post. Being a complete wimp is best kept private.

Oh yeah, keep the girlfriend. You two probably deserve each other.

I'm about to PCS to Pensacola on 13 August to start flight school as an SNA. I need to have male roommates - my girlfriend doesn't appreciate me living with other females. If you need a room to fill, email me at jp072987@gmail.com or call me at (845) 325 - 7220

-John Pasichnyk

Too late. Already posted his name. Darn it!

MasterBates

If she don't trust you with female roommates, she's gonna think you are cheating when on the boat too.

Live where you want, or just hand the chick your balls and half your paycheck now.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
My buddy is stashed there, perhaps he can enlighten the OP with a swift kick to the nuts.

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor

-John Pasichnyk

Dude if she can't trust you away from her in the company of other females your fvcked. Flight school is tough and you either need someone fully supporting you or no one at all. Otherwise get ready for life to be harder than it needs to be. BTW I hope the jar she is keeping your balls in is not any smaller than this:
the-irish-wake.jpg

stgcst

What SNA2007 said is wise. Read and heed.

Concur 150%...if she can't trust you now, when she can pick up the phone and call or drop in unannounced then what happens when you're at sea and communication is limited? You're going to deploy with females, that's just how it is, are you ready to deal with the drama that's will come from that?