• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MCPS Aircrew Fleece

Dosequisrex

Hey all, I was one of the unfortunate ones to be in flight school before they started issuing the MCPS Polartec Fleeces, the sleeveless and long sleeved.

Any one know where I can get my hands on either of these?

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Hey all, I was one of the unfortunate ones to be in flight school before they started issuing the MCPS Polartec Fleeces, the sleeveless and long sleeved.

Any one know where I can get my hands on either of these?

Wow, they are issuing those in flight school now? That probably explains why it took my former squadron 18 months to get outfitted with it.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your squadron PR/supply folks will get them for you if you rate them.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Brett, that one rates a bad gouge list. I've been trying for two years to get those . . .

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett, that one rates a bad gouge list. I've been trying for two years to get those . . .

Maybe your squadron isn't able to get you any, but those are, in fact, the people to go to if they're in the system. As a matter of fact, I turned mine in to my last squadron's PRs because I don't like them. These items get ferreted away and they're available if you ask the right people.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Maybe your squadron isn't able to get you any, but those are, in fact, the people to go to if they're in the system. As a matter of fact, I turned mine in to my last squadron's PRs because I don't like them. These items get ferreted away and they're available if you ask the right people.

My new squadron is great about supply. Coincidentally, I don't have to ask an LS for said supplies. Weird.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor

"Talk to the PRs" or "We don't have any money"?

To the OP, they can be ordered through the supply system. Get with your LSes or MCO and ask. Be prepared to beg.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
The fleece I can give or take but the gortex shell is money. A jacket that actually repels water is kind of a novel concept. There are a handful of us who have them in VT-land but I think all of us got them in previous fleet squadrons. A couple of the studs have been rocking the fleece because they weren't the usual nomex summer weight jacket.

My last squadron got all/most of the aircrew the gucci stuff in one fell swoop. The jacket, pants, fleece liners, the whole nine yards. No asking, begging, bribing involved. Not sure why, but I didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth.