• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May-Ish 2015 SWO Rolling Board Thread

Signup15

I had to get my security clearance squared away prior to submitting my application, once selected, would that expedite my final select letter?

USSMaximus

I had to sign some papers and fill out the massive online security clearance thing before submitting. Is that what you mean?

Signup15

I signed all of those papers (SF 86 and such) but then they did not submit my package until I went through the security investigation.

USSMaximus

Oh, that's interesting. My NRD just wanted me to sign the papers and stuff. Usually, they will do the investigation after getting selected because it's useless if you don't get picked. If you do get picked up, then I would assume that it would go faster because the security clearance is what takes the longest to do. No matter what though, the earliest that you will be able to go to OCS is in the fall due to the backlog, unless you are age critical.

haimehhh

I'll be in for this one and the SNA, as well. Just retook the full astb as I hadn't taken the aviation portion previously. good luck to everyone

USSMaximus

Anytime! Just to let you know, since the SNA/SNFO board was before the SWO board in February, they will most likely have the SNA/SNFO board first. If that happens, and you get selected, I believe you will not go to the SWO or IW boards because SNA is your first choice. At least that's what I think RUFIO said once. I could be wrong, but at that point, you would be going to OCS anyway, haha. Good luck to you, and I hope we both get selected!!