• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine General Counseled for Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

Fly Navy said:
Hey, don't know the man's posts, they're entertaining!

Yeah they are. :D

He must be the king of the google search. He can find appropriate images for ANY topic.

perchul

umm, at home I spend all my time trying to think of witty things to say about other peoples posts....am I alone on this one.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
perchul2 said:
umm, ....am I alone on this one.

Nope, and we're all just kidding on this one, obviously :) --EDIT: The "joke" portion -- not the General Mattis discussion. I guess nothing is "obvious" these days.

Still trying to get a ticket to Honnalee "perch"?.... or is it Honolulu :icon_mi_1 ??

1940s-HAWAII-HULA-GIRLS-TOURIST-PHOTO.jpg

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
perchul2 said:
nah, its honnalee place is great except for this stupid dragon that smokes pot all day
puff_lyrics_left.gif

That's O.K. --- My wife laughed at your post and agreed with you and Grant -- I rule Google.
But then, what does she know?? She's blonde and thought the song was about some dragon in a land called .... well, never mind.
:)
Puff the Magic Dragon ??? Here's my choice ...
ac130-gunship2.jpg

updatba.gif
ROGER BALL !!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
KBayDog said:
Honnalee, Hanalei - whatever.
BTW, A4s, Happy Centennial...OLD MAN!

Thanks, KBay ... but I lied about my age on the forum. I just turned 28.

old-man.jpg

updatba.gif
ROGER BALL !!

Status
Not open for further replies.