• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Life at OCS Questions

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Maybe you shouldn't be posting on AW during Libbo or Leave while under the care of OTCN. Just a thought...
eh, doubt it matters. my DI said she looked at some of this stuff and the OCS mom's and wives or whatever, just to laugh at all the stuff they were complaining about.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Well my class was beat for someone running their suck on AW over holiday break. So it's happened.

yakboyslim

None
Your class was probably beat for being back at OCS. I would imagine those "welcome home" beatings are unavoidable.

BackOrdered

Contributor
It's only going to get you beat if it is all too obvious, like the guy who blogged poetic about OCS in the computer lab and got caught, during RLP week no less.

yakboyslim

None
get a grip on reality

... wow. You might want to sit a few plays out.

You need to learn the meaning of tact. And punctuation. Being an Officer means being held to a higher standard in everything. Also being in aviation means getting your balls busted, so toughen up.

R

russellf54

advice is one thing... In here let's stay on topic. Message me with advice and I will gladly take it and improve. This is the internet so lets not forget that. I just read through a few posts from everyone who had something negative to say and I have yet to find an example of this Naval Officer you talk about. We should all look to improve everyday. Relax. I wasn't trying to offend anyone or bust his balls for correcting me about "haha." Just didn't see how that was helping the individual who started this topic.

r/

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
russellf54 you're a wannabe and the guy you told to get a grip on reality is a combat veteran Naval Aviator with awards for valor. Further, you're not a mod so you're in no position to tell anyone to "stay on topic".

You are the one who needs to "get a grip on reality" and that reality is that you could easily find yourself banned.

R

russellf54

Now I see why people sit up all night on here. I apologize for hurting some feelings. Just wanted to help

R

russellf54

Just to clarify cause some have asked in a message... I am messing around and mean no disrespect to ANYONE here. I want to be where you guys are...obviously. I simply wanted to help out and provide a little comfort to the original poster. I remember before OCS I spent so much time reading this site and I should have just enjoyed time with family and relaxed. BZB, thank you for the advice.