• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS Lemoore FA-18 Crash

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
*saw two pages of updates to this story and then noticed what was going on*

w7sjuGJ.gif

Jublov

Play Top Gun Til' the VHS breaks
I'm afraid of dicking up, whether it's on here or missing a checklist procedure ( on a Cessna 172, for now) , it's just I am afraid everyone has their knife pointed at me, thanks Tycho, makes me feel better.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bro if you would put in your profile what you actually are in life and where you're going that would clear up a lot of shit. That, and not making comments that are out of your league.

Jublov

Thanks for the help, I was going up against Goliath when I am not as mighty as David.

Jublov

Got it, lessons learned: don't do accident reports because you don't know shit, pilot is safe, and finally shut up.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't sweat it man, at least 42% of the stuff I've learned was from fucking something up and being humbled for it. If only I saw the following quote when I was Officer Candidate Brohe, it would've saved me some grief:
Never miss a good opportunity to keep your mouth shut.
You missed your opportunity....FIFY

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
I know I do stupid shit, and I guess what I get for being the FNG, just wondering why I can't speculate for aviation crashes sigh

I think Webmaster posted the rule here somewhere, but much of it has to do with the rules we have to follow at work (those of us with the wings are real live Naval Aviators and NFOs) and other parts have to do with the fact that the last thing anyone wants to any bullshit speculation to be pawned off as fact in quotes by the media citing this website.

This site is run a bit differently than other aviation websites in that it many of us know who each other are personally and professionally, or are known by our posts to people in positions of authority, and this website fills a specific niche (Naval aviation related stuff mostly) while other sites are pretty much a free for all for any asshole with an opinion and a keyboard.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This site is run a bit differently than other aviation websites in that it many of us know who each other are personally and professionally, or are known by our posts to people in positions of authority, and this website fills a specific niche (Naval aviation related stuff mostly) while other sites are pretty much a free for all for any asshole with an opinion and a keyboard.
So what are you saying? Am I in the wrong place?