• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Khaki questions

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Holy crap! I thought it was socially unacceptable to look like a Kennedy out sailing for the weekend? Still, Service Dress Khakis look totally badass, they should be returned in time for when I enter the service.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Honestly, why does the Navy even have SDB Yankee out there? Why would you use it?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
CommodoreMid said:
Honestly, why does the Navy even have SDB Yankee out there? Why would you use it?
AllAmerican75 said:
... to look like a Kennedy out sailing for the weekend...
WHY???

That's it ... read it Commodore ... :) ... "old" Navy. Battleships. Calling cards. Sunday afternoon teas on the veranda at the O'Club .... a gentleman's Navy .... 1930's ... etc. and it even lasted until I got in.

BOMBSonHAWKEYES

pilot
A4sForever said:
WHY???

That's it ... read it Commodore ... :) ... "old" Navy. Battleships. Calling cards. Sunday afternoon teas on the veranda at the O'Club .... a gentleman's Navy .... 1930's ... etc. and it even lasted until I got in.

Were the other six days of the week reserved for the prostitutes?

jk!

highlyrandom

Naval Aviator
pilot
"What kind of khaki garrison cover should an Ensign with Ensign pay be wearing?"

I'm still confused on this one. As opposed to wearing a big trucker hat that says "I'm an O-1E, I make more money than you" ?