• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 08 Selection

elitewillie

Congrats

Congrats Tyler. Hopefully I can leave in mid June too. I want to start this journey ass soon as possible.

Willie

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
Sorry, I should have been more specific, I'm going with SNA.

Thanks for all of the congrats! I'm almost just as excited about being able to go in and quit my job on Monday! I'm thinking a massive road trip is in order to celebrate my last couple of months of freedom.

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
called OR and he was surprised i knew the results were out, won't be in the office until this afternoon but I sweating till i hear back

srqwho

pilot
Way to go Thunder! Have you been to MEPS? What date did you put down where it asked when you're available to leave?

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Hey, congratulations to everyone who received their pro-rec. Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you soon, it seems like a lot of you guys/girls are going before me, though. So take it easy on me when you're candios =)

Goob83

None
Jackass said:
Any information available about mean GPAs or test scores?

Congrats to those selected. Good work.

no I can only speak to the folks under my umbrella and let me tell you it makes no sense this time. I am baffeled how some got in and others did not. GPA and Test scores only get you to the door the rest of the application makes the sell.

for pilot min GPA is 2.5 to apply as you know and well Test scores are test scores there is no written rule on OAR. Just that the other three need to be 5's or better.

bad answer but the best i can provide

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
he will call you back now no reason for you to worry though

Haha, how's that for discretion?

You're a good guy, Goob. Thanks for all of your insight on these selection threads. I've followed them the last 4 months.