• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 08 Selection

Boomer91

Yeah I talked to my recruiter about this a while back. He said you are able to reject a selection if you want to go for another. However, it goes up to the next board that you rejected your second or third choice. I think I am going to schedule a re-take on the ASTB, if I make a significant improvement, then I will re-submit. If I dont, then I will just take the final select for NFO. Either way, I am happy to at least have the options.

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
Jackass said:
I would take it. After all, you did put it down on your application.

If you turn it down, I don't know if you can apply for it again? If that's the case and you don't get pilot you're kinda stuck.

that's what i'm thinking, i don't want to get screwed out of the navy.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
jeez congrats to everyone..this gives me hope , it seems like most people that are on this board seem to make it. well done.

dimlight85

bears, beets, battlestar galactica.
I wish someone would call my OR and tell him where to find the results. I just got off the phone and they are saying that they can only see up through May 08'.... I GOTTA KNOW!!

srqwho

pilot
it seems like most people that are on this board seem to make it. well done.

I am not surprised to hear that the guys and gals on this forum tend to do well at the boards... obviously some months tend to be better than others, but ultimately you'd think that anybody as enamored with flying and being an officer as we all are would undoubtibly find their way here. I remember when my recruiter started telling me about "this helpful forum" and I already knew exactly what he was talking about before he was done... AW!

FDX

It's mind games!
I wish someone would call my OR and tell him where to find the results. I just got off the phone and they are saying that they can only see up through May 08'.... I GOTTA KNOW!!

Brutal! Last month i applied SNA BDCP and everyone knew on Friday but I had to wait till Monday just to find out that I got denied. Sh*tty! Hope you guys find out soon!

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
does that mean a majority of the people who go up for boards (not us) probably have the bare mins to qualify for their respective programs??...and on top of that don't get the gouge that we do with respect to motivational statement critiques and getting made fun of by winged folks...and we get our "dumb" questions answered that maybe inadvertantly show up on tests..just through perusing through the forum...

that's my opinion why anyway because there has to be something to most people getting selected who are actively involved in the site.