• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 08 Selection Board

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
Wow, I thought we did some sweating last month when they didn't release the results until the 20th. I know how you guys feel, but hang in there!

Veovis

PRO REC SNA!
Wow, I thought we did some sweating last month when they didn't release the results until the 20th. I know how you guys feel, but hang in there!

Yeah, I'd have a stroke by now if I was waiting this long.... Especially if they hold all the way til Monday.

It's just because they have to figure out how to cram all the new SNA's into OCS;)

Lobster

Haha thanks for the positive encouragement fellas, that last post made me laugh. Hope you're right! :D

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
2 from the fleet, I had two, LA had one and the that is 5 pro yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, about 70 applied
Thanks Goob for the info. Wow, INTEL is so competitive. 5 out of 70 nationwide from all quarters. I wonder what the yearly stats are?

FDX

It's mind games!
Hope you guys find out tomorrow!! The waiting game sucks 8====D.....especially when the decision has already been made! Good luck to all of you!

Lobster

Hope you guys find out tomorrow!! The waiting game sucks 8====D.....especially when the decision has already been made! Good luck to all of you!

Haha, "They must be close I'm getting a hard on" - Wolfman. And its 9:24 and I've yet to hear anything, they're going to put us through another weekend of pain I can feel it, oh well...

Defuego

I've lost hope of finding out this week. I'll be that much more surprised if we find out today though. Deciding that I won't find out until much later has made waiting much easier. I hope this delay isn't going to push back my class date though, I would like to get moving.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, nothing here. this is pretty brutal. it would be as bad if it wasn't "ah, its gotta be tomorrow." for a week straight. The anticipation wasn't even there until the 21st because I knew I would not hear anything before that.
Goob, thanks ++++ for the updates, others wise I would have been in even greater knots. I called my OR on the 21st and all he had was, " Yeah I'm surprised no results today, I'll call when they are posted."

Fiasco1101

FINAL SELECT
After a week like this I think we all need a little something to lighten the mood...God knows I need it. Would be damn entertaining to have a Commanding Officer like this, enjoy :D

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Bluesig1 said he was up for july 07 and didnt hear till aug. just comforted my soul a little to know. I kinda have lost the moment, all last week I fell asleep expecting the call in the morning and pondering ocs, and the journey that might lie ahead. Now, well I guess its not any different and now im thinking about it even more, I should just stay away from this thread till I hear some news, not gona happen though. Hang in there guys