• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 08 Selection Board

streborhcaz

I just got a call from my recruiter about an hour ago. He said that the board wasn't officially out, but he called someone to get the status of my package. I applied for SNA and got pro-rec'd. Ya'll should call your recruiter and I'm sure he could get the info from somewhere if mine did. Good luck.

Goob83

None
I just got a call from my recruiter about an hour ago. He said that the board wasn't officially out, but he called someone to get the status of my package. I applied for SNA and got pro-rec'd. Ya'll should call your recruiter and I'm sure he could get the info from somewhere if mine did. Good luck.
results are out SWO NFO PILOT

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
I applied for SNA and got pro-rec'd. I thought something was wrong because it had been almost 2 weeks since the board and I had heard people finding out about their packages last week.

Congrats, were you bdcp? Also just curious what your stats were if you dont mind. Thanks, welcome to AW

Walsh

Black Shoe
I am on East coast... anyone I can call tonight to find out? Goob, do I have to wait until tomorrow?

Fiasco1101

FINAL SELECT
Yah, just spoke with my recruiter as well, missed the July Selection Board...will be slated for the mid-August board provided there are no issues

Defuego

Woooo! I have been pro-rec'd for pilot. Don't know anything besides that. I can sincerely wish everyone luck now that I have my spot. :icon_smil

Veovis

PRO REC SNA!
Yah, just spoke with my recruiter as well, missed the July Selection Board...will be slated for the mid-August board provided there are no issues

When did you submit your package? I still haven't sent mine in for the Aug. board, but I'm hoping to have it mailed by Wed. but I'm not sure if overnighting it will do it...

And Congrats to you guys!! So we're 2/2 so far??

Fiasco1101

FINAL SELECT
When did you submit your package? I still haven't sent mine in for the Aug. board, but I'm hoping to have it mailed by Wed. but I'm not sure if overnighting it will do it...

Overnighting wednesday is pushing it. That's taking a bit of an unnecessary risk in my opinion. Regarding my application package: I was up for the May board and it has been in the hands of the Navy ever since. There was a protocol issue in question that held up my application for this selection board [which I would prefer not to go into] and it caused my application not to be reviewed, but I should be all set for mid-August. I'm finding irony in my profile name now....I just liked the way the word sounded :eek:

PigzFly

It may be just me, but why are you mailing in your package? Your recruiter/processor should be taking care of it. I believe they fax it so there is minimal transit time. I am not an expert but I dont think its solely up to you to get your package to the board.

Veovis

PRO REC SNA!
It may be just me, but why are you mailing in your package? Your recruiter/processor should be taking care of it. I believe they fax it so there is minimal transit time. I am not an expert but I dont think its solely up to you to get your package to the board.

To be honest, I have no idea how it gets there... I just know my recruiter is out of town for an air show and I'm praying he gets back in time for me to get mine in for August:eek:

Lobster

Congrats to all you guys that got selected, still no word from my recruiter though...I'm green with envy of all you fellas though haha

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
Yeah my recruiter is gone until August something. He said he was going to send the package out last Thursday/Friday by FedEx though so I hope he was able to get it out. It's been a few months in the making.

Defuego

Pro-rec'd Pilot.
Stats:
8,8,8 65 ASTB
BS Biomedical Engineering 2.94GPA
No prior flight or military experience
Letters from former track coach and employers
PRK performed 2005

I would say that's it in a nutshell. Haven't been hearing anymore successes or failures from people, I wonder about the number of applicants and number of accepted for pilot this board.