• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 09 Boards

axis

East-coaster here. Just got off the phone with my recruiter and... Pro- rec SNA and NFO.

Congrats to all who were selected.

euclid83

FS SNA
Well..how did you guys fare? (The one's who hadn't heard yet)

Well, I called my recruiting station this morning to get the news and the processor said there were no ORs available (my recruiter retired last month so technically I have no OR). She said there had been applicants from my retired OR calling but there was nothing she could do. She said she would call me when she found something out. Not real sure what that means or what she plans on doing, but I have a feeling Im going to be waiting for a while. Ive ssen this pattern for almost 4 months now and Im not sure what else to do.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
East-coaster here. Just got off the phone with my recruiter and... Pro- rec SNA and NFO.

Congrats to all who were selected.

See dude, you come to AirWarriors and you get picked. That's why I tell people to post on here and start checking stuff out.

Congrats dude, maybe we'll be in OCS at the same time.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Well, I called my recruiting station this morning to get the news and the processor said there were no ORs available (my recruiter retired last month so technically I have no OR). She said there had been applicants from my retired OR calling but there was nothing she could do. She said she would call me when she found something out. Not real sure what that means or what she plans on doing, but I have a feeling Im going to be waiting for a while. Ive ssen this pattern for almost 4 months now and Im not sure what else to do.

She should be able to give you a cell number of one of the OR's who are out doing work. To say there are "none available" is BS. If you're working directly with your NRD...maybe you can call one of the other Officer recruiting stations in the city and explain your situation. Any OR can check the site and see if your name is on the list.

Good luck man.

Ah the wait is killing me. I tried calling my OR but he didn't pick up so the waiting continues, hopefully something after lunch.

axis

Well, I have to finish up this semester before I can go, so we might get the same OCS date if FY09 is closed up. Guess I'll just wait and see, gotta get through MEPS this Thursday.

Talked to my OR today and had thought my package was in the Jan board, but wasn't so it should be up for Feb since it was submitted end of Dec/first week of Jan. Guess have to wait another few weeks. Little bit bummed out over the news but ah well. Congrats everyone who got picked up

RabidMoose

I've been following this for awhile. I never expected to actually get in but I found out that I was pro-recd today. I think I'm still in shock, best feeling of my life!

swerdna

None
Contributor

I would look up your NRD's website and find the phone number for someone in the chain of command, and give him/her a call. I'm not suggesting that you jump over someone's head (i guess you can't since your OR is retired), but just explain your situation and ask if they can help. The woman you were talking to might be new. There should also be civilians working in the office who know what is going on.

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
Has anyone heard from SWO or INTEL yet? Are the recruiters supposed to call you or is it on us to call them? My recruiter doesn't really like it when I call him. Also, do we get an official notice of Pro-rec or rejection or is it all by phone. I'm in California if that makes a difference.