• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

djguernsey

Pro-Rec SNA - OCS Class Date 27 May 2012
The key phrase: I'll be in OCS. This is what matters. I'll ask my recruiter for particulars when I go down to sign.

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
So does this mean we can start expecting all the FS letters to start showing up in the next couple working days?

zthomas87

Question for you since you have been the most helpful guy through this entire process... I am prior service, enlisted aviator in the ANG. I got 2 hernias during a deployment and had them repaired feb 3, the day I found out I was prorec'd. I already have a security clearance, already did MEPS last August, already did a Navy flight physical through the Marines last October, already given clearance from my doc to return to full duty with no restrictions, already given clearance from the Air Force flight doc to return to full flight duty but my recruiter said there is a mandatory 90 day wait after a surgery before I can go BACK to MEPS. Considering I have been full clearance from the private doc and military docs is there no waiver for that 90 day period? I've asked my recruiters and he doesn't know. Any help would be appreciated.

exNavyOffRec

Question for you since you have been the most helpful guy through this entire process... I am prior service, enlisted aviator in the ANG. I got 2 hernias during a deployment and had them repaired feb 3, the day I found out I was prorec'd. I already have a security clearance, already did MEPS last August, already did a Navy flight physical through the Marines last October, already given clearance from my doc to return to full duty with no restrictions, already given clearance from the Air Force flight doc to return to full flight duty but my recruiter said there is a mandatory 90 day wait after a surgery before I can go BACK to MEPS. Considering I have been full clearance from the private doc and military docs is there no waiver for that 90 day period? I've asked my recruiters and he doesn't know. Any help would be appreciated.
MEPS may say 90 but I have had people that had hernia operation and N3M would not issue a PQ letter until 6 months had passed, I would guess the longer time is due to the rigors of OCS.

SodiumLeak

Yes, if they indeed go with no selections and if 7 is fairly close to FY13 goal then more than likely it will be about a year or so before the next board and you would have to resubmit.

Sir, how is selection looking for AD IRT IDC? I have read your post and get a hint of how you feel, but does The board feel the same way. Also, I posted my stats a while back...is why im asking....its second time up and I am stir crazy!

exNavyOffRec

Sir, how is selection looking for AD IRT IDC? I have read your post and get a hint of how you feel, but does The board feel the same way. Also, I posted my stats a while back...is why im asking....its second time up and I am stir crazy!

The info from NRC last week was they need no IP, no Intel, and only 4 IW for FY12, from the discussion it sounds as if IW is the only one where they may pick a few for FY 13.

sirprimal11

Congrats on the recent Final Selects!

I was wondering what the situation might be like for Supply at the upcoming board starting Monday in terms of number of applicants compared to approximate number of selections. Anyone have any info related to this?

neppler

In 10 miles, turn left on V198...recalculating...
None
More delays. Was PQ'd March 1st, but was just informed today of an issue with JPAS in regards to my background investigation. Faxed the forms over today, but that itself will probably delay an FS letter by a week or so. Hurry up and wait!

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
I know the guys at the Fleet OCS help desk know there stuff and they swear up and down that fleet applicants get processed faster than civilians. I wonder what specifically changed in this new computer system that seems to be taking so much longer for the fleet applicants? I keep on hoping every day when I wake up that "today will be the day" but they always end with disappointment. Maybe today will be the day!