• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

exNavyOffRec

Is there any way of telling when Supply selects for the January board can expect to receive FS papers, or in what month an OCS date would be assigned?

In general FS letters are issued only about 3 months out, so if there is space in the second July class expect April.

Mccleskeyak

CO just gave me my FS and a class date of 6 MAY 2012. I am so relieved. I am coming home early from deployment. This is Awesome!!!

IT2(SW/AW)CWO

Final Select Supply
Received my Final Select letter today from CO!!! OCS date May 6!!! Hooyah!!! Thank you for all your support guys especially NavyOffRec!!!:)

NavyOffRec, do you have the numbers of candidates for the 6 May and 27 May classes so we can get an idea of how full these classes currently are?

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec, do you have the numbers of candidates for the 6 May and 27 May classes so we can get an idea of how full these classes currently are?

I don't have hard numbers, but I can tell you the letters coming out are for people placed in the classes several weeks ago, it takes time after they are placed in classes to get the letters signed. The are trying to cap the classes at 50.

natheo

FS SNA, July 8
I'm kind of nervous. My recruiter said I should expect a letter by today, but I'm not really disappointed that I haven't heard anything from him yet. If I end up in the April class, however, I'm going to have to kick things into overdrive. The original estimate I heard from my recruiter was July, but now I'm seeing all these April/May class dates. :eek:

exNavyOffRec

I'm kind of nervous. My recruiter said I should expect a letter by today, but I'm not really disappointed that I haven't heard anything from him yet. If I end up in the April class, however, I'm going to have to kick things into overdrive. The original estimate I heard from my recruiter was July, but now I'm seeing all these April/May class dates. :eek:

Part of the when you go depends on that date you put on your application.

ddises01

Pro Rec'd SNA January 2012 - 08 July OCS class
Received final select today. No date on the official letter but OR said it would be June 17th class.

natheo

FS SNA, July 8
Part of the when you go depends on that date you put on your application.

I told my recruiter that I was pretty much set to go immediately, but he estimated that it wouldn't be until July. I believe we just entered a date in February. It wasn't really an issue to me since I didn't have any real commitments job or otherwise, but I wasn't expecting a 3-4 week turnaround between FS and that glorious Sunday. Just a quicker turnaround than I expected, and I won't be able to do all the things I had planned in May. It is what it is, and I'll be ready.

exNavyOffRec

I told my recruiter that I was pretty much set to go immediately, but he estimated that it wouldn't be until July. I believe we just entered a date in February. It wasn't really an issue to me since I didn't have any real commitments job or otherwise, but I wasn't expecting a 3-4 week turnaround between FS and that glorious Sunday. Just a quicker turnaround than I expected, and I won't be able to do all the things I had planned in May. It is what it is, and I'll be ready.

Have you already been to MEPS and such? if so end of May is possible.

natheo

FS SNA, July 8
Have you already been to MEPS and such? if so end of May is possible.

I have, but it was only for my enlistment contract. I was attrited from that program last week. I kept hearing about officer applicants needing to do different things at MEPS, but multiple people at my station have said that everything is fine, and we're just waiting on the letter. That May 27 date is absolutely ideal.

jcharles

PRO REC Y 11603 SWO-IP 30AUG13
NavyOffRec, Sir do you know if March 19 Supply Board will happen? and how may slots are they looking for? Thank you very much.