• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

awbrazell

Not much to be done about it. Running, Movies, and a good book is what is getting me through this week and weekend if need hopefully. Hopefully not and the notion that they should be out by Friday holds up.

Very true.... I have a fishing trip planned for the weekend. It will either be a celebratory one, or a way to "get back to zero."

jakerx

Pro-Rec'd SNA & NFO Jan. 2012
The waiting killing anyone else?
Like djguernsey said, not much you can do about it. Keep it out of mind and stay focused on the other aspects of your life (work, school, working out, etc.). Either way, you'll get a decision. No sense in stressing over it. Worry about the things you can control.

If that's not enough, pick up an RPG like Skyrim. :D

djguernsey

Pro-Rec SNA - OCS Class Date 27 May 2012
Like djguernsey said, not much you can do about it. Keep it out of mind and stay focused on the other aspects of your life (work, school, working out, etc.). Either way, you'll get a decision. No sense in stressing over it. Worry about the things you can control.

If that's not enough, pick up an RPG like Skyrim. :D

Skyrim is my saving grace right now.

Okie3

OCS NAMI CASUALTY=INTEL..I'll take it.
Coaching b-ball keeps my mind off the wait. Also being a teachers aid for special needs kids in high school....ITS LIKE BEING BACK IN HS ALL OVER AGAIN. (go to each class with one of the kids) One of the good things is I can brush up on basic algebra if I need to take the ASTB again. Got A's the first time, but it sticks better now.

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
That game is addicting and I don't usually like games like that. I have a busted car that I have been working on to pass the time..... It jumped time so I have all kinds of stuff I have to do to it.

natheo

FS SNA, July 8
It's all Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012 for me. I'd probably lose my mind right now if it weren't for that.

awbrazell: Yes, I have similar plans for the weekend that are gonna go one of two ways.

djguernsey

Pro-Rec SNA - OCS Class Date 27 May 2012
I believe that Supply results are out. A couple people over on usnavyocs have posted that they found out. I haven't heard yet, though.

exNavyOffRec

I believe that Supply results are out. A couple people over on usnavyocs have posted that they found out. I haven't heard yet, though.
Just made a phone call, the reserve supply results came out, the active results have not been signed and/or released by the deputy for active accessions.

CREED

Just made a phone call, the reserve supply results came out, the active results have not been signed and/or released by the deputy for active accessions.
Do you have a list of names selected for supply reserve? Any idea when active supply will be released?

MoisesM

BeachBound
Well , I just finished my INTEL packet and I'm nervous as I could not believe. I have prior service in the Army and I been wanting to finish my degree to commission and now that it is here it has become so difficult......

What do you guys think?
INTEL
Prior ARMY MP PSD/ ANG Reserve/ Deputy Sheriff
ASTB 48/5/5/5
GPA 3.2 ST Marys University Criminal Justice
Age 32
5 LOR's 1 Combatant 4 star General, Major Reserve Commander, LT Navy Intel Retired/ Deputy, Former Captain Army Professor, and lastly a SGT at the Sheriffs Office where I work.

Oh, great and now the board was pushed back?

mjv305

ENS SNA
Well , I just finished my INTEL packet and I'm nervous as I could not believe. I have prior service in the Army and I been wanting to finish my degree to commission and now that it is here it has become so difficult......

What do you guys think?
INTEL
ASTB 48/5/5/5
Age 32
5 LOR's 1 Combatant 4 star General, Major Reserve Commander, LT Navy Intel Retired/ Deputy, Former Captain Army Professor, and lastly a SGT at the Sheriffs Office where I work.

Nobody can tell you. All that can be said is you will not know until you try...

exNavyOffRec

Do you have a list of names selected for supply reserve? Any idea when active supply will be released?
I can get them, but if you put in for reserve supply you should have rec'd a call either way.

They will be released as soon as they are signed, hopefully.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor

What do you guys think?
INTEL
ASTB 48/5/5/5
Age 32

At first glance your ASTB is a little weak. You have a good GPA. You seem to have reputable (hopefully you worked for all of them in some capacity) individuals for your LORs. Make sure you do great on the rest of your application to help you offset any negatives. GOOD LUCK!

MoisesM

BeachBound
My recruiter had just checked a few weeks back and there was 30 slots and now down to 10 how does that happen with no board yet????