• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

VTFlyer

If you want me to check the list like many are asking I just need first name, last name, and NRD helps. I don't need any part of your SSN.

Hey NavyOffRec.......could you please check and see if I'm at the board? I was told I made it but my package was submitted on the 23rd haha, Zackary Mayo NRD Charlotte (or maybe Raleigh) not really sure which one it was submitted under.

awbrazell

If you want me to check the list like many are asking I just need first name, last name, and NRD helps. I don't need any part of your SSN.

First off, thank you for all of your posts/help. If you are still willing and able, will you please check for my package? Anthony Brazell NRD Raleigh

LLLLL

Does anyone know, has the board finished and we are just waiting for results or will they continue to deliberate this week?
Cheers.

exNavyOffRec

The board normally only takes a week or less, when they are released depends on what data they want from the selectees, OAR, PFAR, GPA, etc... and how much time it takes them to compile that, and to verify billets available. I have also seen the results delayed when the senior board member went on leave after the board but before the results were ready for him to sign.

TAMR

is MIDNIGHT
pilot
None
It does not matter if you had the kit completed one week or one month before the deadline, all that matters is when was it uploaded.
On a DD370 issue flip a coin, was it missing or did you not have employer LOR's?
The at board list normally is out 2 weeks prior (about), however we have a new computer system so not sure how it will work now.

My OR had me fill a DD370 to send to each of my employers over the last three years. I have worked about five different jobs as a student, and one of them I quit (but still listed on this form) after several months which they weren't too happy about. Are these reference checks used for security purposes or do they show up with my application? Every job but the one I mentioned should have good remarks; just curious if a negative one would hurt my application.

I have other LORs I'm going to attach from former employers etc. Why do they use this reference form for every employer if I have LORs?

exNavyOffRec

My OR had me fill a DD370 to send to each of my employers over the last three years. I have worked about five different jobs as a student, and one of them I quit (but still listed on this form) after several months which they weren't too happy about. Are these reference checks used for security purposes or do they show up with my application? Every job but the one I mentioned should have good remarks; just curious if a negative one would hurt my application.

I have other LORs I'm going to attach from former employers etc. Why do they use this reference form for every employer if I have LORs?

The board sees every employer LOR that is returned, if one isn't returned then it is marked that it was sent but not returned, and yes a negative one can hurt.

All LOR's have to have an associated DD370 with it, even professors and such need to fill this out, there was an email put out a few years ago saying each employer in the past 3 years and every LOR had to have a DD370 with it or it may be not accepted, they want to see the trait marks filled out.

TAMR

is MIDNIGHT
pilot
None
The board sees every employer LOR that is returned, if one isn't returned then it is marked that it was sent but not returned, and yes a negative one can hurt.

All LOR's have to have an associated DD370 with it, even professors and such need to fill this out, there was an email put out a few years ago saying each employer in the past 3 years and every LOR had to have a DD370 with it or it may be not accepted, they want to see the trait marks filled out.

Interesting.... I am going to check in with my recruiter about that as he never referenced it with my LORs; I figured they were completely separate entities. Thanks for the info.

exNavyOffRec

Interesting.... I am going to check in with my recruiter about that as he never referenced it with my LORs; I figured they were completely separate entities. Thanks for the info.
It is possible the processor fixed them, many times the processors are the ones that catch and correct these items, we used to just fill out a DD370 and put see attached, then they said no, but we still attach the letter from whoever with the fillout DD370

SeaHawk2011

FinSel SWO
Can you clarify which boards were this past week?

I put in for Intel/IW/SWO. My recruiter told me that he submitted my package for this past board, but from what I'm seeing here, it was a Supply/Pilot board, and that I'll be waiting until April for anything new. Yes, or am I misreading something?

Thanks