• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan/Feb/Mar Boards

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
I'm hoping results come out just as quickly as they did for the last supply board. It was only a couple of days. It's is going to be a long week of waiting for me and I will probably be on BOL every couple of hours checking! Good luck everyone!

exNavyOffRec

It really isn't that quick, after the board has finished their selections it can be 1-3 weeks before the selection results are released, it really depends if they have to verify quotas, or if they want to compile data on the selections before or after they are released.

jeremyjones44

PRO REC SWO
I am up for this board as well. This will be my third time for Supply. Good luck to everyone! Here are my stats:
28/m/Active Duty Navy E-4
OAR: 46
Education: AS in Health Science Technology-4.0GPA, BS in Health Sciences-3.87 GPA, and MS in Organizational Leadership-4.0 GPA (Finished my Masters Dec. 30th, 2011. Hopefully it helps!)
LOR: 1-O5, O3, and College Professor
Interviews: Two Supply- O4
PRT: Always been outstanding’s since joining the Navy four years ago.
Eval: All MP's

Hopefully third time is the charm!

canav08

Final Select SNA OCS 08 July 12
If you want me to check the list like many are asking I just need first name, last name, and NRD helps. I don't need any part of your SSN.

If you don't mind checking mine, it would be greatly appreciated.

Christopher Ander NRD Denver but package was worked by NORS Salt Lake City, UT

Thanks a ton for your time and all the great info you have provided all of us

exNavyOffRec

If you don't mind checking mine, it would be greatly appreciated.

Christopher Ander NRD Denver but package was worked by NORS Salt Lake City, UT

Thanks a ton for your time and all the great info you have provided all of us
at board for Pilot, don't have NFO list with me.

jeremyjones44

PRO REC SWO
This concerns me as the board cutoff date was Dec 23rd, when was your application submitted?

You should also consider applying for IPP for HCA.

NavyOffRec,

I submitted my package on Dec. 19 and included a statement of graduation from my school.

V/R

Jeremy Jones

GSR43

If you want me to check the list like many are asking I just need first name, last name, and NRD helps. I don't need any part of your SSN.
NavyOffRec, if you could check for me, Geoffrey Rienstra, San Antonio NRD, Supply. It would be appreciated.

djguernsey

Pro-Rec SNA - OCS Class Date 27 May 2012
So, anyone know any good ways to distract your mind for the next few days while we wait?

Also, my wishes of good luck to all!