• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS If War Comes, Will the U.S. Navy Be Prepared?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Its not arcs of history. Those things happened and there’s studies regarding exactly how and why they happened. There are multiple academic papers out there on these subjects for a reason.

And nowhere did I say no one understood cyber. I made a point to say that no one knows how the next conflict will be.

can you say with certainty how the next conflict is going to be? No.

The best way to stop feeling like you’re arguing with a 12 year old, is to stop arguing with the 12 year old.
@Brett327 do you mind if I borrow this for a few minutes?

nodropinufaka

In the racism/discrimination thread you claimed your present job involved traveling the world helping underprivileged. A few days ago you said you were leaving on a work trip for this organization and would not have the time to continue the debates.

And yet….
It does. I travel the world for the organization to research where China is growing and provide humanitarian assistance so they dont.

Like I said. Mods can PM me and I can verify it. But only if I get a flair.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
(popcorn)
I know just the thing to wash it down

200.gif

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
It does. I travel the world for the organization to research where China is growing and provide humanitarian assistance so they dont.

Like I said. Mods can PM me and I can verify it. But only if I get a flair.
Literally nobody here cares enough about you as a person to go through this much trouble…

You’re another former Intel O that thinks because they read some briefs and have a clearance they know just about everything about their subject. Your arrogance is telling,

Walking away at 13 years of service tells me more…you either weren’t invited to play anymore, or you were so disenfranchised with our chosen profession you got your O-4 pay the GS route. So I take anything you say with a couple grains of salt, you clearly have an axe to grind (against the military, the government, the politicians, the Whites, the URL community…did I miss any?) and it clouds your judgement.

You actually make, somewhat, valid points regarding the multi-faceted approach China is/will take, but we can’t get past your attitude to have an adult conversation.

Maybe take a break, take a breath, spend more time saving civilization, and less time showing your ass on a forum that’s not even designed for you….

Pickle

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your exact words when I said that there is a possibility that no TACIAIR involvement- "you must not know much about OPLANS".
In fact, that's not what I said at all...
I recommend you read some OPLANs to understand TACAIR's role.
You're making a bizarre argument that we should focus on outlier scenarios? What is the purpose of that? I don't even know what your argument is, except, perhaps to just be argumentative.

nodropinufaka

Literally nobody here cares enough about you as a person to go through this much trouble…

You’re another former Intel O that thinks because they read some briefs and have a clearance they know just about everything about their subject. Your arrogance is telling,

Walking away at 13 years of service tells me more…you either weren’t invited to play anymore, or you were so disenfranchised with our chosen profession you got your O-4 pay the GS route. So I take anything you say with a couple grains of salt, you clearly have an axe to grind (against the military, the government, the politicians, the Whites, the URL community…did I miss any?) and it clouds your judgement.

You actually make, somewhat, valid points regarding the multi-faceted approach China is/will take, but we can’t get past your attitude to have an adult conversation.

Maybe take a break, take a breath, spend more time saving civilization, and less time showing your ass on a forum that’s not even designed for you….

Pickle

Well I tried to have an adult conversation and all @Brett327 did was avoid answering and said I didn’t know anything.

Also I didn’t walk away at 13 years of service. I left at 10 and was only commissioned for 7 years. Not sure how you got your math? I wasn’t asked to leave or anything I just never planned to make the military my career.

And I didn’t even stay a GS for that matter. I left for academia.

nodropinufaka

In fact, that's not what I said at all...

You're making a bizarre argument that we should focus on outlier scenarios? What is the purpose of that? I don't even know what your argument is, except, perhaps to just be argumentative.

I didn’t even make an argument. You did.

I simply said TACAIR may not be involved in an engagement with China and you said that it’s not possible that happens and that unconventional or Asymmetric warfare with the PRC won’t happen either.

To which I replied- you don’t know that.