• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I think Im in Love

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
RockyMtnNFO said:
Did you have your hair feathered, wear a thin leather tie and a members only jacket too?

Why yes I did..yougottaproblemwiddat?

mafia.jpg

Sicilian Bred and proud of it.
Catacatania, Sicility.

Lawman

None
Schnugg said:
Why yes I did..yougottaproblemwiddat?

mafia.jpg

Sicilian Bred and proud of it.
Catacatania, Sicility.

La Costa Nostra'

And Im only up to date 2 here Brett, I dont count chats on the phone and the occasional quick hey hows it going lunch's.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
I'm an adjunct professor. :D

Brett
God I miss Tom. Some of the best sh!t I have ever heard on the radio has come from that dude. He's not out here though...at least not as the Tom Leykis show. He does this gay @ss "tasting" show every weekend where folks come into the studio to mix drinks and then they all talk about it. Gay, gay, gay.

Brett, you've done the ATM receipt trick haven't you?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
P_ubhi18 said:
Steve,

Where is here?? You know you can get him over the net at www.blowmeuptom.com? He is on 3-7 PST.
I D/L all the broadcasts in MP3 format. They're commercial free which means super efficient enjoyment of Tom, as a broadcast hour is condensed into about 34 minutes. I put ~120 "hours" on one CD and listen to it in my Jeep. My ride is all Leykis, all the time. :D

Brett

Raptor2216

Brett327 said:
I D/L all the broadcasts in MP3 format. They're commercial free which means super efficient enjoyment of Tom, as a broadcast hour is condensed into about 34 minutes. I put ~120 "hours" on one CD and listen to it in my Jeep. My ride is all Leykis, all the time. :D

Brett

Where do you DL it from? I'm on the TBS DSL connection here and lets just say its not exactlly up to actual DSL standards. How big are the files usually? I assume they are in MP3 format.

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
I feel so sorry for Tom Leykus if he is really like his radio personality. He is a sad, bitter woman hating twit. The fact that he used to compare himself with Rush Limaugh and G. Gordon Liddy is laughable. I used to listen to him in my early twenties but realized his shtick isn't funny, it's just sad. He has nothing important to say, he just *****es.

I would venture to guess that most ardent fans of TL are most likely not married or are divorced. I am sure that he has lots of fans and lots of money and even a bimbo or two with zero self respect to pump up his ego on a nightly basis; good for him. He will look back on his life, and, if he developes any character, will weep for his wasted days. If my son's turn out like him I will have failed as a father.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
RockyMtnNFO said:
The fact that he used to compare himself with Rush Limaugh and G. Gordon Liddy is laughable.

Ya, because THOSE guys aren't giant douchebags or anything.
:rolleyes:

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
RockyMtnNFO said:
I feel so sorry for Tom Leykus if he is really like his radio personality. He is a sad, bitter woman hating twit. The fact that he used to compare himself with Rush Limaugh and G. Gordon Liddy is laughable. I used to listen to him in my early twenties but realized his shtick isn't funny, it's just sad. He has nothing important to say, he just *****es.

I would venture to guess that most ardent fans of TL are most likely not married or are divorced. I am sure that he has lots of fans and lots of money and even a bimbo or two with zero self respect to pump up his ego on a nightly basis; good for him. He will look back on his life, and, if he developes any character, will weep for his wasted days. If my son's turn out like him I will have failed as a father.
I'm happily married with a baby, and my wife likes Tom too. She's the one that had me turn to that radio station one day as we were driving into Seatle for the first time (separate vehicles). His stuff CAN get old if you listen to it day after day ALL THE TIME. However, Tom is a radio personality and is very good at his job. His target audience is not the married folks. It is the single 20-28 range, both male and female. Like Brett, love em or hate him, he speaks the truth.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Steve Wilkins said:
Like Brett, love em or hate him, he speaks the truth.
Wow, the ultimate compliment, being likened to Leykis. :D

Here's the link to the MP3s. They're about 6 MB per hour long segment. Enjoy.

Brett