• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I think Im in Love

Lawman

None
Alright so I go on a date tonight. And the girl is just gorgeous and funny and smart ....... and not afraid of guns. I mention something about my collection when were sitting at my place and she just goes "Well lets see um!" So I start pulling out weapons, loves the handguns especially dads old .357, then I pull out the AR, and she just goes "Thats Badass!" and then proceeds to take the weapon, remove the mag, clear it, and go right to ready with it.......

Im gonna have to marry this girl..... because Im sure if I dont one of you guys is gonna want her contact info. SHES MINE DAMMIT!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Lawman said:
Alright so I go on a date tonight. And the girl is just gorgeous and funny and smart ....... and not afraid of guns. I mention something about my collection when were sitting at my place and she just goes "Well lets see um!" So I start pulling out weapons, loves the handguns especially dads old .357, then I pull out the AR, and she just goes "Thats Badass!" and then proceeds to take the weapon, remove the mag, clear it, and go right to ready with it.......

Im gonna have to marry this girl..... because Im sure if I dont one of you guys is gonna want her contact info. SHES MINE DAMMIT!
Impressive. On those grounds, I'm granting you a waiver from my normal marriage counseling rant. :D It's funny that you bring this up because the last two chicks I brought home expressed an interest in going to the range with me. What can I say, the condom drawer is the same as the gun drawer. :D

Brett

Lawman

None
This ought to help expidite that waiver.

Attachments

• Photo0072.jpg
    Photo0072.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 408
  • Photo0076.jpg
    Photo0076.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 403

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nah! Get a grip, guy. Women like that don't exist in this world. You must have been dreaming!

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Maybe she just wants to steal your guns?? But man, after reading you posts, I know you're faith lies in your guns. Enjoy them both!!

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
The only thing left on my check list would be can she handle Guinness and whiskey?

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
that's my sister!!!!!!!!!!

not really, but it would be kind of funny. remember girls are nice and all but they will eventually rip out your soul! =)

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
this reminds me of that Soprano's episode where Tony's sister is getting nailed by her boyfriend with a gun to her head