• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I think Im in Love

KBayDog

Brett327 said:
Come on, she's way past her prime - just look at those crow's feet. She'll be sporting that turkey neck look before you know it. :D

Brett

Good call.

@Dimension: You might have a chance at landing her. After all, if she marries you, she can lose the last name of "Pickler."

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Not only does she like guns but she's got impressive guns :icon_smil God bless her.

fudog50

in love

good for you!,,,,thats a dude in drag!!! LOL = you better stay away from that "stick pu$$ie" !!!

junfan26

Snake Griffin
fudog_50 said:
good for you!,,,,thats a dude in drag!!! LOL = you better stay away from that "stick pu$$ie" !!!

Yeah...anytime you meet a chick who doesn't seem completely evil, check for a penis. My uncle told me that when I was 6. That was a strange day.

KBayDog

junfan26 said:
Yeah...anytime you meet a chick who doesn't seem completely evil, check for a penis. My uncle told me that when I was 6. That was a strange day.

Did he give you that advice from Rahway?

scaredstraightbanner.gif