• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustball

2nd LT
reapergm said:
You didnt hear? The SIs throw pizza parties for all candidates birthdays. Only catch is their bday punches hurt alittle more than your friends do!!! lol

Thats actually not to far from the truth. When I went through the combined course the S.I. bought the PLC Juniors pizza and watched a movie on a black flag day (to hot to train).

Doc33

Age aint nothin' but a number

I am 29 and am waiting for my class date/number for OCS and then off to become an NFO.

reapergm

Yeah, but I look like Im 20. That sucks. But whatever.. my 26 year old behind can out PT most... BRING IT!! ;-)

KBayDog

lucky1899 said:
I'm 23 and will be submitting my app for OCC187. The thing is, I turn 24 on October 24th, which will be around the third week of OCS. You think they'll go easy on me on my birthday? LOL.

I turned 24 during my first libo in July '02. My "celebration" consisted of an inspection, liberty call, a BIIIG beer at Ruby Tuesdays (which hit me like a ton of bricks, after three weeks of abusing my body), a hot bath, and a good night's sleep. All things considered, it was the best birthday I have ever had!

The trick is, don't let them know that it's your birthday...

lucky1899

KDog

KDog- are you serious? Man, if they let me have beer, maybe I'll ask for whiskey instead and really get my moneys worth. Or maybe I'll just shut the hell up and take what they give me. LOL.

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
I am...

I am... old enough not to take candies from strangers, although that man that sold me these white rock-like candies were very nice for a hefty price...

jking jking, turning 21 this june 5th. do you know what i'm going to do that day?! sleep.

jamesinlaca

well i guess i am the youngest. i finished my first year of college and i am going to PLC jrs. this summer. believe it or not, I am still only 18 and I will be throughout PLC.

F414Guy

Got everyone beat so far. I will be 31 when I get to OCS. No need for old fart jokes. I can hold my own.

reapergm

Hold your own cane?!?! Hold on to the social security? LOL!!! Just kidding... thats awesome! 31 isnt too old. Only 5 years older than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.