• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJEXP

India Company, Booger Platoon
I thought you had to be between 19 and 26 to attend ocs? Anyways, 19 here for first increment.

Nikki

22 here..if I wouldn't have joined the A.F. I would have gotten my degree 2 years ago..ugghh!

PRIMBESY

Corporal
25-year old prior...still young enough to pick up 20-year old hot college chicks and experienced enough to hit OCS in January.

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
Dustball said:
Thats actually not to far from the truth. When I went through the combined course the S.I. bought the PLC Juniors pizza and watched a movie on a black flag day (to hot to train).

ur "S"ing me theres one candidate at my office he turns 21 at OCS i hope we get pizza and pie, and ice cream and and and hahaha only if hes in my platoon cuz if he gets all that and isn't in my platoon i'll be kinda pissed :)

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Turn 21 at the end of June....I 3 more semesters of college left (electrical engineering)

Status
Not open for further replies.