• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How not to conduct a command investigation

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Can't argue with that...........lotta hate here, I won't lie. I thought I had moved on after the last couple years, then some dumb fuck Admiral made the blood boil all over again last week. I wish I didn't care about this business anymore, but it is slowly dying, one risk averse Monday morning quarterbacking admiral during the day, one fraudulent stripper fucking admiral by night, at a time.

Last edited:

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
This is way above screen shotting IGS gouge and passing around to all your buddies. This is like cheating on a college final exam and getting caught. Throw in some Marine culture and ethos - and now you got a full blown melodramatic Marine times scandal. Not the first time this has happened either.

Also Land nav is easy, so I don’t understand the need to cheat. I’m surprised the grids got out in the first place. They usually make you wipe your map clean before leaving the field. Unless that has changed.
Evidently not easy for everyone. I suppose it depends on the course, conditions and rules.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Wait just a second......what happened to "If you're not cheating you're not trying"?????????????????

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Has anyone ever actually been attrited from TBS for failing land nav? Land nav was one of the things that I actually enjoyed most (or hated the least) about TBS other than seeing Quantico in my rearview mirror. You're just out walking around the woods on your own for a day doing your own thing.

Last edited:

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Has anyone ever actually been attrited from TBS for failing land nav? Land nav was one of the things that I actually enjoyed most (or hated the least) about TBS other than seeing Quantico in my rearview mirror. You're just out walking around the woods on your own for a day doing your own thing.

I'm pretty sure you just keep going until you pass. TBH, I've never heard of someone failing out of TBS for not finding the red boxes.

jmcquate

Contributor
We did day and night land Nav in PLC Jr and Senior, but that was 30 years ago. Do they still do that?