• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Harrier pilots to F-35 transition?

Top_Gun_101

Fly GA
Are they gonna transition from Attack to -Fighter/attack pilots or some hornet guys would take over flying F-35s?
Can a newly winged marine pilot go straight to JSF RAG?

Col Angus

pilot
What are my chances of selecting force recon first then getting harriers before I change to jsf? Serious question guys come on. I also want to do a congressional fellowship in there somewhere.

KBayDog

You really can have it all.

xqdkq9.jpg

FWIW, after this tour, I'm going to be a chaplain for a few years, then put in my Blue Angel application. By the time my tour with the Blues is up, I should be eligible for command; I was thinking about applying for an infantry battalion slot.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm a retired NFO but got a call asking if I would come out of retirement and be a JSF RAG pilot.

I said of course I would but, I'll need an XXL harness and matching anti g-suit.

See, from the picture below you can tell I'm a Fighter Guy!!!

"All your hot babe are belong to us!"
rich_guy.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I'm a retired NFO but got a call asking if I would come out of retirement and be a JSF RAG pilot.

I said of course I would but, I'll need an XXL harness and matching anti g-suit.

rich_guy.jpg
All I can say is.....you must have an awfully small watch!

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor

rich_guy.jpg
Somebody's been reading the Chive. KCCO!