• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

haha I love this video, it made my day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolja

Git-r-done
that is AWESOME.

I obviously lack the patience to be a cop - about halfway through the ordeal I'd be strongly inclined to pull something OTHER than the tazer....

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yep, my thoughts exactly. That guy had far more patience than I do. Back up or no back up, phone call is over!

rare21

pilot
Contributor
sorry, that is just f'n wrong. are you all telling me she deserved to be tazed?

ZRX04

As entertaining as that video is, it's probably a good case for use of excessive force. I am hardly taking the side of the woman, she's a retard (must be Escambia county).

I'm sure that using a tazer is intended to be the next-to-last resort option. It seems that he was awfully quick to zap her, not first trying some other method to subdue her. I know it sucks to get a little sweaty or dirty, but I'm sure neither officer felt in danger of their lives from some little nutjob woman with a big mouth and a small brain. Two male cops on one unarmed (knife, gun, mace, or otherwise) woman, and he goes straight for the tazer-because she took "a swing" (from inside the vehicle, lot of force behind that punch, let me tell ya) at one of them- are you kidding?

I'm looking at this from a more technical perspective, but I'm sure she'll live up to her intent and try to bring some sort of action against the department and might just have a case.

Tazers are getting a lot of press these days, little of it good. I think most people don't realize it's a "LESS-lethal" means, not a "NON-lethal" means to an end. Yea, it's great that the big tough healthy cop can stand to get tazed, but it will hardly affect every person in the same way. Heart condition, etc. Just some things to consider.

At the vary least this is a good example of when not to employ a tazer.

And you guys definately don't have the patience to be cops, they are extremely restricted in what they can do and rightfully so. Cops are not all powerful and never should be.

Damn it's a funny video though.

Kolja

Git-r-done
ZRX04 said:
And you guys definately don't have the patience to be cops, they are extremely restricted in what they can do and rightfully so. Cops are not all powerful and never should be.

Damn it's a funny video though.

Believe me, I know full well that I'm not someone who has any business running around armed full time... (let alone with a badge...)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Edited to say: She took a swing at the 2nd officer. She got what she deserved. That's assault.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
the past three times i've been pulled over i've gotten out of the car before they have even stopped..have i been tazed? no. there is no damn law that says i cant open my door or get out. a cop may not like it but its not a against the law..and if its not against the law..i can do it whenever i want.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
the past three times i've been pulled over i've gotten out of the car before they have even stopped..have i been tazed? no. there is no damn law that says i cant open my door or get out. a cop may not like it but its not a against the law..and if its not against the law..i can do it whenever i want.

Do that in some places and you make the police officer very nervous. You want to do that with someone like him pulling you over?

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Do that in some places and you make the police officer very nervous. You want to do that with someone like him pulling you over?

thats true...but damn..if i can get some thousands of dollars out of it from their police department after i sue..i guess it might be worth it...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
thats true...but damn..if i can get some thousands of dollars out of it from their police department after i sue..i guess it might be worth it...

Hahaha

A BALLS load of pain for a bit of money.... that's awesome. :D

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey I just watched it again... she swung at the 2nd officer right before she was Tasered. That's assault. She got what she deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.