• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Google Earth

nfo2b

Well, not anymore... :(
airgreg said:
As already stated, images may be up to 3 years old. But, I'm trying to figure out why someone would suggest a potential OPSEC violation, and then go ahead and post very specific details about said threat.
Because he was pointing out the level of detail that is possible from a widely available, freely distributed piece of public software. He wasn't revealing any guarded OPSEC secrets. At least you didn't exacerbate the situation--you were kind enough to delete the aforementioned data in your quote of him--the same data that still appears in the original post and the two quotes following it. ;)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Naaaaaaa ..... THIS is Midway (Sand Island) .... when you roll a 747 up on it's wing and make your F/O and S/O squeal while you shoot the pictures .....

june20020095qq.jpg

openbah

I'm not lazy, I'm disabled.
Unfortunately not.

"Apple Macintosh computers are not supported at this time (but we are working on it)."