• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY15 IDC DCO Boards

Hair Warrior

Contributor
http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/Publications/Directives/1131 2E_CHAPTER 4_CH6.doc

Here is some good info on IDC DCO application process and selection.
Typo under section

040312. OBTAINING RESERVE BILLETS
(b)(2). Says "Intelligence Dominance Corps" instead of "Information Dominance Corps" ha. C'mon Navy!

P.S. If you are wondering how I can read an entire official Navy reg in ~10 minutes and catch an error, it's because I have written, edited, coord'd, and briefed more than my fair share of "stuff" for the USAF.

Last edited:
Hello y'all, I'm a new member and this is my first post. I've read many of your post over the last two years, in the last few weeks. I believe my package for Intel,IWO and IP was submitted for this upcoming board, my recruiter said he asked for an extension since my MEPS Physical was a few days late, has anyone heard of this? He told me that my package was submitted for this board in March. Actually he is not the person submitting the package, I'm sure it's his Senior Chief. Anyway good luck for everyone!!!

A friend of mine had her package submitted late due to the same reasons and she just found out that her package has made it for final selection at the board next week. Good Luck!

Michael Reagan

DCO IDC Select (Intel)
A friend of mine had her package submitted late due to the same reasons and she just found out that her package has made it for final selection at the board next week. Good Luck!
I do believe my package is in. My recruiter contacted me two days ago for me to sign a document the board needed or for who was reviewing my package. I guess we will hopefully find out in a week.. Good luck to everyone!

Michael Reagan

DCO IDC Select (Intel)
Rumor has it. That the Active Duty IDC board was just cancelled. Not sure if this bothers us at all...
I thought today was the last day of the Active Duty IDC board for selections, maybe it's they have adjourned? I was thinking the AD board was the week before the Reserve board, I'm not for sure. Either way it should not effect us being in the Reserve selection.

exNavyOffRec

I thought today was the last day of the Active Duty IDC board for selections, maybe it's they have adjourned? I was thinking the AD board was the week before the Reserve board, I'm not for sure. Either way it should not effect us being in the Reserve selection.

2 different boards, 2 different sets of quotas, 2 different sets of board members, so you are correct it doesn't affect you.

I read it on another forum. Rumors spread like wildfire so unless you hear it from hq I'd wouldn't place to much stock. I spoke with them today and they stated the reserve board was still on.

das

Contributor
After having gone through the process 3 times, I can tell you I know what those of you going up for this board are feeling. Remember, it's just that: a process. It's fair and objective, and it all depends on the quotas available, your competition, and how well you've made your case in your package. If you have put your best face forward, ultimately nothing else matters. Good luck!