• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY15 IDC DCO Boards

das

Contributor
The results for the DCO boards are not posted online anywhere. There are a lot of boring reasons for this, but suffice it to say that your own recruiter (or your NRD) are the "official" source of results for applicants.

bryanteagle6

Like said, i found out last board on tuesday morning after the board. I think part of the issue is that a lot of recruiting centers close at 3 on fridays to do training. the only ppl that found out on friday last time where ppl in the west region and had time on their side! That or they were told by another source before their recruiter told them.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I'll try to be patient. My recruiter and I are on the East coast.

Funny side note, just today I interviewed a retired USCG O-5 who was applying to the company where I work. He did some Navy (lateral) time and even got his SWO pin. He's held command ashore, command at sea, etc. My role was the final round interview to determine whether to hire him or not, and if so, at what seniority (my level or maybe below).

Kind of funny to have roles reversed. This weekend, he is going to be sitting at home hoping to get a phone call from my team whether he's hired or not. And I'll be sitting at home hoping that next week I get some good news about becoming an Ensign.

Life's funny.

Last edited: