• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
devildoc are you serious? I mean what could they be doing that they don't want to put it out. I am going to call my buddy in millington and see what he knows.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
LOL Could you imagine a bunch of Admirals on here messaging us and acting like a candidate just kicking back and laughing at us. That would be kinda funny at least for them.

Seabee74

not an airwarrior here...just a hopeful sta-21 selectee (seabee)...this seems to be the only place where others are feeling the same anxiety as me...hope yall dont mind a non airwarrior hanging around this thread patiently waiting for the results...good luck to yall

MelJ

FY09 SWO/IP Alternate
not an airwarrior here...just a hopeful sta-21 selectee (seabee)...this seems to be the only place where others are feeling the same anxiety as me...hope yall dont mind a non airwarrior hanging around this thread patiently waiting for the results...good luck to yall

Don't worry. We're all going for different options here!

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Yeah I just called my buddy and he said he didn't know and that they actually don't get results for stuff until well after the fleet knows and if he knew he would have told me. I mean he is pretty new over there. I think he has only been there for about 5 or 6 months so he might not know as much as other detailers where to go to find out about stuff like that, so that one detailer might know more than he does about message traffic over there. God will take care of us all and they will be posted soon. Just a little test of patience.

devildoc1981

FY09 Medical Corps Applicant

Welcome to the crazy club SEABEE :)