• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

ArkansasFlyBoy

None
just go knock on your skippers door and ask him LOL!! just kidding. good luck to all of the future STA-21 selectees on here!!!

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
SLAPNUTS are you serious or are you just trying to get everyone's blood to boil? I mean because while a funny joke some might look at it a different way. I mean it is funny but if at all possible try to hook us up with some info, please.

MelJ

FY09 SWO/IP Alternate
ok.... i'll be first to say it.... I call BULLSHIT.

If SLAPNUTS is playing...NOT COOL. This is the moment we've all been waiting for. We're all taking this seriously, and any glimmer of hope for results puts me on the edge of my seat.
If you're serious, then CONGRATS! And anyone with any info, please post!:D

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
yeah i am thinking the same thing. all the same i just called my nc and had him look up some stuff and ask a few people in the upper chain to see if they have received a special notice yet. hahaha

devildoc1981

FY09 Medical Corps Applicant
I don't mean to get everyone riled up, but my CO just called me up to his cabin and told me "Congratulations on being a FY09 STA-21 selectee." Good luck to everyone, I'm going to take the rest of the day off to celebrate.

i find this hard to believe!!!!

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
I sit only 5 feet away from ALL the message traffic that comes into my command.... Either my command recently go booted off the distribution list, or well.... it still isn't out.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Do you have the super secret squirel message traffic list? Just wondering because someone may be holding onto that like crazy glue.

MelJ

FY09 SWO/IP Alternate
I sit only 5 feet away from ALL the message traffic that comes into my command.... Either my command recently go booted off the distribution list, or well.... it still isn't out.

Thanks CMS, you pretty much just confirmed our suspicion.

I also just had my NC1 check. She has the same super-access as our CO and XO, and there was nothing.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Beautiful, so who's gonna put the hit out on SLAPNUTS? haha j/k I mean that was kinda funny with all of us high strung people watching this and NPC like a bunch of hawks it was good to break up the tension for a minute even if it did make me kinda hot for a minute. It's all in good fun.

Navy_Brat_AT

Yea so i just went on NPC, STA-21, and BOL. NPC did in fact send out another NAVADMIN message, but it is a NAVY BIRTHDAY post, #285. All of the others, still nothing.

devildoc1981

FY09 Medical Corps Applicant
i just talked to my career counslor, she called her friend in millington and she said that the NAVADMIN was signed yesterday and should have been out by 1400.. that strange that there is nothing yet

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
That was so dirty though. I mean damn good joke, got the board going for a few messages, but come on some dude is probably hanging himself right now (not really funny) but seriously I am going to try and woosa and relax.