• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

c--dude

I have been reading thru the post and it has great info...I have a question for last year's selectees.
Did anybody have to pay back an SRB? I saw from myPay an SRB payment will be sent out 2nd OCT. The STA-21 FY09 results probably sometime after. I know future payments would stop for an SRB, if selected, but what about the one right before the selection results come out for STA-21?

FitNavy

One of last year's selectees said earlier that they aren't cut off till you start NSI. I'm in the same boat. Mine is also scheduled for Oct. 2

BOCOD

They usually wait to release results after SRB payments are made. As long as the date time group on the NAVADMIN is after SRB payments you are in the clear.

FitNavy

Yes, it won't let me log on. Not that I've been acting like a psycho logging in once an hour or anything, lol.

MelJ

FY09 SWO/IP Alternate
The wait is killing me! I keep wondering what that package status closed message was. I just want to know if I made it already!

MasterBates

You guys need to chill the funk out. It won't be out until next Fiscal Year. Which means, and whining and hand wringing prior to 01OCT2008 is just wasting time.

Don't you guys have some real work to do?