• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY-17 AMCSB

Farva01

BKR
pilot
The ones that are going to have it be hardest are the Skippers in CVW-8. They are going to have to keep their JO's from mutiny in the open while maintaining loyalty to their Commander and not dismissing his decisions based on the situation. They are the unfortunate middlemen (or women).

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Why will those JOs want to mutiny? As a fleet JO, I had no Earthly idea what the board process was for my CAG, nor did I particularly care. All I cared about was CAGs personality and leadership style inasmuch as I was affected by it.

I guess if I'd heard it was post-board cronyism I might have felt a little righteous anger toward to the process, but I wouldn't have been surprised...

Farva01

BKR
pilot
Why will those JOs want to mutiny? As a fleet JO, I had no Earthly idea what the board process was for my CAG, nor did I particularly care. All I cared about was CAGs personality and leadership style inasmuch as I was affected by it.

I guess if I'd heard it was post-board cronyism I might have felt a little righteous anger toward to the process, but I wouldn't have been surprised...
Mutiny was probably a strong word. Your last paragraph is more appropriate. Anger, righteous or not, does not lend itself to a smoothly running team.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Mutiny was probably a strong word. Your last paragraph is more appropriate. Anger, righteous or not, does not lend itself to a smoothly running team.

Meh. It depends on the source and the magnitude of the anger. We're JOs. We always have something to feel righteous about. CAGs selection process ain't real high on the list, unless CAG turns out to be an asshole.