• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

free time in a-pool

WBGTSNA

NPQ from SNA
Contributor
OK, I'm in A-pool right now and I'm shocked that there are no New Orleans / Bourbon St. references on this list... C'mon guys, it's only three hours away! You can get four guys in A-pool, leave after muster on Friday, drink all day and night, see a lot of half-naked drunk girls, drink plenty of Hand grenades, stay in a halfway decent hotel (by Ensign standards) - all for just the same price as a couple of big nights at Seville. Money well spent? Definitely.

Plus, if you're really ballsy you can stop at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi on the way back and put $1000 on one spin at the Roulette table just to get your blood pumpin' and possibly your money back - you know if you're into that kinda thing....

phrogpilot73

OK, I'm in A-pool right now and I'm shocked that there are no New Orleans / Bourbon St. references on this list... C'mon guys, it's only three hours away! You can get four guys in A-pool, leave after muster on Friday, drink all day and night, see a lot of half-naked drunk girls, drink plenty of Hand grenades, stay in a halfway decent hotel (by Ensign standards) - all for just the same price as a couple of big nights at Seville. Money well spent? Definitely.

Plus, if you're really ballsy you can stop at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi on the way back and put $1000 on one spin at the Roulette table just to get your blood pumpin' and possibly your money back - you know if you're into that kinda thing....
Now there's an Ensign that's finally fvcking thinking! I didn't mention it, because I limited it to LOCAL venues...

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
It's not like Beau Rivage is limited to a-pool, anyway....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
On an average day, New Orleans is WAY overrated, IMO.

Brett

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
The monthly "what should I do with all my free time while in A-pool thread" amuses and annoys me. Quit being dorks and enjoy Pensacola. My suggestion: Ice Pilots.

No kidding. If the wrong people notice all these Lts/Ens have all this free time, they might start putting them to work ... and it will be that kind of work that no one wants to do. All the Lts over at MATSG are now working some sort of stash job or another. You guys in A-pool might find yourselves in the same sit ... just shut up and enjoy!