• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

free time in a-pool

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Is this a question? If you're considering moonlighting, make sure you route an appropriate chit to do it, lest bad things occur to you when your instructor runs into you working at Chotchke's or Shenanigan's or wherever.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Is this a question? If you're considering moonlighting, make sure you route an appropriate chit to do it, lest bad things occur to you when your instructor runs into you working at Chotchke's or Shenanigan's or wherever.

Well, the request chits are always a good thing, but if he has enough flair I think they might let it slide. :icon_tong

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
ok.. well that'll happen when I get there.. shouldnt be a big deal if im just pooling right?... how do they stop you from having your own business on the side?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ok.. well that'll happen when I get there.. shouldnt be a big deal if im just pooling right?... how do they stop you from having your own business on the side?

It's not about "them" stopping you from doing anything. It's about you being responsible and having the professionalism and courtesy to keep your chain of command informed of things which could have an impact on the outcome of your training.

Brett

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
Thats a better way of putting it I guess. I just figured if the choice was to fly som GA stuff for a month or two and pay off my car, or drink beer all day, I would prefer the first as long as I'm not rattling too many cages. Keeping people informed is no biggie as long as I know its even possible.

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
I'm not really a big beer drinker...I know I know.. wrong profession right?

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Our unit has a lot of Brett-type STA-21 guys whose "expertise" you miss out on when going BDCP. Invite an OC over to a college party, and hilarity will ensue...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Our unit has a lot of Brett-type STA-21 guys whose "expertise" you miss out on when going BDCP. Invite an OC over to a college party, and hilarity will ensue...

You want hilarity? Invite a 36 year old LT to your party. :D

Brett