• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum pages not fully loading?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I am a couple updates behind on the current forum software. It will be a couple more weeks before I can update that.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Please copy/paste any errors so we can figure out where the problem is.

It's 2.06EST and I find myself yet again as aMiserable User:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

KBayDog

Sometimes when I load a page, it either doesn't load completely (only has the first couple of threads display)...

This has been my experience of late (since around Christmas), perhaps once a day. I'll attempt to view a thread, and only the post at the top of the page will load. Like gatordev, all I have to do is refresh the page and it works as advertised. Not much of an inconvenience; just something I've noticed. I haven't had any of the other issues, such as what heyjoe just posted.

FWIW, I'm also operating on FireFox 2.0.0.11.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
still no problems on my end.....with either Firefox or IE.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This has been my experience of late (since around Christmas), perhaps once a day. I'll attempt to view a thread, and only the post at the top of the page will load. Like gatordev, all I have to do is refresh the page and it works as advertised. Not much of an inconvenience; just something I've noticed. I haven't had any of the other issues, such as what heyjoe just posted.

FWIW, I'm also operating on FireFox 2.0.0.11.

ditto on both IE and Firefox.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Whoa - wha happened? I sure was miserable for a spell and when I finally got back on-line, there was Mr Machine on-line.....

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I thought it was bad karma for laughing at all yall who were having problems with forum pages not fully loading... :D

Machine

Super *********
pilot
None
Site Admin
I did find some more database issues today. Before they were fixed, I'm sure the site was pretty miserable to use (heyjoe). We now need to figure out why the database tables are having issues.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I did find some more database issues today. Before they were fixed, I'm sure the site was pretty miserable to use (heyjoe). We now need to figure out why the database tables are having issues.

I know it ain't easy so I was just making light of it. A lot of folks take things for granted and don't even know there is a man behind the curtain that just wants to be ignored.